No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Meh, I'm not going to say whom who could beat whom in a fight. Because I've never seen either fight.

It's all internet dyno numbers anyways. I have seen huge horse power cars get their asses cracked in half by garage built junkyard dog cars.

I never under estimate anybody. On this forum, or in life.
    True but larry has the gangster in him, he will fight you to he is dying. Diesel be thinking about his muscles and looking pretty, while larry be thinking about killing him. This isn't pop eye bro, the big guy doesn't always win, and a lot of the times they gas out after a realistic 3 minutes of fighting. To have that big muscles, if you don't have really good stamina you gonna gas out quick.

I love how you always use car anologies bro. LOL. Good ****.

larry by KO sometime around 5 minute mark. All my points.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
      True but larry has the gangster in him, he will fight you to he is dying. Diesel be thinking about his muscles and looking pretty, while larry be thinking about killing him. This isn't pop eye bro, the big guy doesn't always win, and a lot of the times they gas out after a realistic 3 minutes of fighting. To have that big muscles, if you don't have really good stamina you gonna gas out quick.

I love how you always use car anologies bro. LOL. Good ****.

larry by KO sometime around 5 minute mark. All my points.
      Lol, it's kinda what I do in my spare time.

There was a huge douche that called out ANY Mustang several years ago on the street. "1000 horse power! I'll destroy anybody!" Local forum to me. Dad bought the car, bought the parts, had a shop build it, blah blah blah.

He ran into one of the turbo Mustangs out here, and got his shit pushed in. Rapey dapey. Best out of three, and the fucking guy blew his shit up on the first hit, lol. The Mustang put it on the back bumper, and was OUT. Wasn't fair, to be honest. That Mustang was a 7 second car on high boost.

My point being, there is always somebody faster, stronger, tougher then you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Lol, it's kinda what I do in my spare time.

There was a huge douche that called out ANY Mustang several years ago on the street. "1000 horse power! I'll destroy anybody!" Local forum to me. Dad bought the car, bought the parts, had a shop build it, blah blah blah.

He ran into one of the turbo Mustangs out here, and got his shit pushed in. Rapey dapey. Best out of three, and the fucking guy blew his shit up on the first hit, lol. The Mustang put it on the back bumper, and was OUT. Wasn't fair, to be honest. That Mustang was a 7 second car on high boost.

My point being, there is always somebody faster, stronger, tougher then you.
        That's true, it's always best to know what you are dealing with. The fastest and strongest often are the smartest too.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Click the pic ....

I clicked the pic :wank::wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
            Biceps don't mean **** for punching power. Someone like larry who can fight would beat Diesel's ass all day long because diesel be gassing after 30 secs.
            What you don't know is I have years of exp of boxing from Gleasons Gym Brooklyn. I'm rare because the opposite of what you think is normal applies to me. I just put up a clip illustrating my endurance and you say i'd be gassing. The ones that gas easy avoid high reps.
            Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 07-01-2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

What you don't know is I have years of exp of boxing from Gleasons Gym Brooklyn. I'm rare because the opposite of what you think is normal applies to me. I just put up a clip illustrating my endurance and you say i'd be gassing. The ones that gas easy avoid high reps.
              My Staff Sergent would never let me get away with those pull ups, still though 42 reps is INSANELY impressive..

Comment

larry has years of street fighting experience. It isn't boxing on the streets, it real life. I underestimated your expereince and stamina, but I still have larry over you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  My Staff Sergent would never let me get away with those pull ups, still though 42 reps is INSANELY impressive..
                  I've done them with the same technique in front of military personnel...not an issue.

Comment

Click the pic ....
                    Damn, that's impressive! do you follow any specific program or have you just developed some routine you regularly do?

Comment

• diesel is a phat ****. 42 pull-ups. couldn't hack fifty huh, darkness?

Comment

Working...
                      X