No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Bro, in my city, men are honored to share their long time girlfriends/wives with me. Actually a girl I date, after we're done, her stock goes up. I can date an unattractive girl who no men want, then after the relationship is over, all the guys are like "Damn, Kev hit that? I wanna hit that too then". I raise stocks, they call me Dow Jones.
    Alright, Jadakiss lol

Stop stealing bars lol

Comment

• most chicks dig my shaved eyebrows

Comment

Bro, in my city, men are honored to share their long time girlfriends/wives with me. Actually a girl I date, after we're done, her stock goes up. I can date an unattractive girl who no men want, then after the relationship is over, all the guys are like "Damn, Kev hit that? I wanna hit that too then". I raise stocks, they call me Dow Jones.
        In my town when I am done with a girl, they commit suicide. I am the Grim Reaper. Once cupid shoots his bow and I am around, only coffins come.

Comment

• Comment

Bro...Women, Men, and animals all like me after I just say hi to them.

Hell, once, I saw an alien spaceship come down when I was in a farm in Arizona. A female alien came out of it hollering at me, with big ass *******, trying to get my number. I turned her down, I told her i'm not in to long distance relationships.
            What the hell Kev?!?!? You said you'd never tell anyone!

LIAR!!!

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            most chicks dig my shaved eyebrows
            You MUST keep them plucked.

Uni-brows =

You're good HK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Alright, Jadakiss lol

Stop stealing bars lol
              You scared me. I thought I actually bit it entirely. I posted "I raised stocks they call me dow jones" in google, and the first link is my post.

I swear I had never heard that song or line. I've heard Nas make a reference to Nasdaq once, that's about it. I got it from Nas actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                What the hell Kev?!?!? You said you'd never tell anyone!

LIAR!!!

You MUST keep them plucked.

Uni-brows =

You're good HK.
                Stop flirting with other guys!

Comment

You scared me. I thought I actually bit it entirely. I posted "I raised stocks they call me dow jones" in google, and the first link is my post.

I swear I had never heard that song or line. I've heard Nas make a reference to Nasdaq once, that's about it. I got it from Nas actually.
                  So that's how you get girls, you use lyrics from singers/rappers.

OK bro, you are fake and can have Kadyo's daughter. I will try my luck with the other two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Uni-brows =

You're good HK.
                    red k sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                      So that's how you get girls, you use lyrics from singers/rappers.

OK bro, you are fake and can have Kadyo's daughter. I will try my luck with the other two.
                      I have all the evidence for my case against you and BoxinGenius now. Get ready for a character defamation suit. Defaming my character, saying i'm copying some one else's rhymes.

Comment

Working...
                      X