No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post

I had to do it sometime. No more hiding behind a computer screen..
    man, you're a handsome cat with a cute little lady but you have got to, I DEMAND that you stop plucking. Just stop it, brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Ever met Roy Jones??

Thought so......
      Ever met Floyd? Met him twice, and got an autograph. What about Amir Khan? What about Adrien Broner? What about Paul Williams? Dude, the amount of athletes I have met is countless....

Step your game up....

Me at a Texans Tailgate Party...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post

I had to do it sometime. No more hiding behind a computer screen..
        tim hortons son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diesel- View Post
          tim hortons son?
          if he was i bet he'd beat your five dollar ass down and make change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
            When I met Don King.....

For a boxer you are fat bro. Your promoter is ATG but he should tell you to lose some lbs. When you gonna fight Wladamir?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              I am 12-0, you best believe that you will be defeated. Once people spend time with me, even men, they like me.
              Bro...Women, Men, and animals all like me after I just say hi to them.

Hell, once, I saw an alien spaceship come down when I was in a farm in Arizona. A female alien came out of it hollering at me, with big ass *******, trying to get my number. I turned her down, I told her i'm not in to long distance relationships.

Comment

For a boxer you are fat bro. Your promoter is ATG but he should tell you to lose some lbs. When you gonna fight Wladamir?
                I stopped boxing 7 years ago.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Ever met Roy Jones??

Thought so......
                  EVER MEET SETH MITCHELL?

come at me br0

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Bro...Women, Men, and animals all like me after I just say hi to them.

Hell, once, I saw an alien spaceship come down when I was in a farm in Arizona. A female alien came out of it hollering at me, with big ass *******, trying to get my number. I turned her down, I told her i'm not in to long distance relationships.
                    Bro, in my town they call me the whisperer, not just dog, or horse but all. I have a calming way and people just get on with me and I am cool with everything. I am not saying I am handsome, but my personality has got me girls who are even 7/10.

Comment

Bro, in my town they call me the whisperer, not just dog, or horse but all. I have a calming way and people just get on with me and I am cool with everything. I am not saying I am handsome, but my personality has got me girls who are even 7/10.
                      Bro, in my city, men are honored to share their long time girlfriends/wives with me. Actually a girl I date, after we're done, her stock goes up. I can date an unattractive girl who no men want, then after the relationship is over, all the guys are like "Damn, Kev hit that? I wanna hit that too then". I raise stocks, they call me Dow Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X