Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wrap it up thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put this out there to kill the conception that i am against muslims,i am against the jihad warrior crew and if your into that sht fck you also.

Comment

I wanna fight you all cause i post on forums and im really tough. Really i am. I'm a gangster. You don't wanna mess with me. This one time i returned a cheeseburger at mcdonalds cause the cheese wasn't orange enough. Thats right. Hard as nails here. If you wanna step up, buy me a plane ticket and i'll come to your town to put the smackdown. I type in all caps cause it makes me look like im serious. I cant remember if this forum has auto correct on caps lock or not, but if it does, you should all know that i'm very serious about the smackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        calling you turds out,i am here i will fight you,i will record it.

But being an e thug is all these guys can do,none of them can fight,not one of them is ready to go.now fret over my words boys when your clearly scared of my fists.
        @ calling out others on being e-thugs while threatening others over the internet in the very same post..

America ftw!!
        Last edited by SLIMY RAT; 09-19-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Dude your probably 120 pds soaking wet in piss,but you have no heart you never will,now dig away at my threads,it does not displace the fact i would whoop your ass,i live in las vegas on the ********,we can meet,but you wont your scared.
          You call me broke which means you have money,buy a plane ticket rich boy,you talk about the money i make but cry for the poor quit contridicting yourself. I am here cell phone and youtube.
          i like humble poor folk.

not poor folk who whine and whine about how they want things they haven't earned.

my surviving parent was left with nothing and never complained about a solitary thing to do with money or material things..

hope that clears things up.

i may be at margarito-cotto ii in december, that's worth hopping on a plane for, would you agree? now tell me why i would bother flying out to vegas to roll around in the gutter with an idiot from the internet? besides, you'd more likely throw your arms aound me and burst into tears, you emotional ******.

all you're doing is allowing everybody to see more of the mentality that has been ridiculed in you, so do continue.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
            i like humble poor folk.

not poor folk who whine and whine about how they want things they haven't earned.

my surviving parent was left with nothing and never complained about a solitary thing to do with money or material things..

i may be at margarito-cotto ii in december, that's worth hopping on a plane for, would you agree? now tell me why i would bother flying out to vegas to roll around in the gutter with an idiot from the internet? besides, you'd more likely throw your arms aound me and burst into tears, you emotional ******.

all you're doing is allowing everybody to see more of the mentality that has been ridiculed in you, so do continue.
            Fair enough, bury this **** now though

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
              @ calling out others on being e-thugs while threatening others over the internet in the very same post..
              why is he talking about his cellphone and youtube?

Comment

i like humble poor folk.

Come to town and i will serve you a beating i promise,i would take a shot at whoever your deceased parent is but i have class,and i hope they rip.now you can take shots at my unborn child to show just the man you are.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Fair enough, bury this **** now though
                  it's all on him and how long he wants to prolong his misery.

i know that someone else has stuff they're sitting on for now. that person may be merciful if he piped down, but the idiot can't seem to control himself.

Comment

it's all on him and how long he wants to prolong his misery.

i know that someone else has stuff they're sitting on for now. that person may be merciful if he piped down, but the idiot can't seem to control himself.
                    What does the other person have?

Comment

I am going to bed you have a full day little boy,you and your friends post about me all day,or fight when i can respond i wonder which you will pick king coward.
                      Bwahahahahahaha!

You're taking an awfully long time to go to bed. In fact, still posting here and making new threads.

troll troll troll...........

Comment

Working...
                      X