Mass Killings in London Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
    Bro, you're sick.

Laughing about the thought of a "mass killing" in London, gtfo with that. Go on, let us all know about your hatred towards Muslims.

That's the work of the devil.

I'm a children of God.
    <33
    if your trying to set an example of youself, your friends, the people of your religion, or the people of your race....your failing miserably.

to insult and be judgemental and then claim your a child of god all in the same post is quite contradictory.

if you spread love you will recieve love, when you insult and judge, you and every one you have soemthing in common with will be insulted and judged.

please try to set a better example for yourself in the future.

perhaps a "im sorry you feel that way about muslims, but only a small precentage of muslims are actually act like that"

instead of

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
    Bro, you're sick.

Laughing about the thought of a "mass killing" in London, gtfo with that. Go on, let us all know about your hatred towards Muslims.

That's the work of the devil.

I'm a children of God.
    <33
    and prove what one thinks about you and those you associate with to be true.

same deal with the **** load of trolls picking on mark as some god sent retribution for what hes said about palastines......but then they go and prove everything he said to be true with their bullying and their insults.

maybe mark lost the argument, but the real losers are the muslims around the world who once again have had every sterotype about them confirmed by a group of online trolls who felt they have the right to hand out punishment.

a group of people who feel they have the right to hand out punishment.....sounds like terrorists to me.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    To be honest, I cant see where you've felt such a thing after reviewing my posts.
    Im unbias thats how i can see it, clearly as i said its ment for concern but put your self in the position of a person who has sterotyped all muslims as being terrorists, some one slightly paranoid about muslims and you can clearly see how the same thread is not ment to warn but to remind you that there could be mass killings simply because people are from the west.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-19-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Don't have to Criticise dj Benze...

He's just mad cos our favourite team lost to a kinda weak team and he's just taking his frustration on me which is ok...

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
        Don't have to Criticise dj Benze...

He's just mad cos our favourite team lost to a kinda weak team and he's just taking his frustration on me which is ok...
        does not even the tax man love his friends and hate his enemy? does not the infadel love his friends and hate his enemy? hes no diffrent then the tax man, corperations, the infadels, the people that sterotype him, the people who make fun of him and his belifes he just the same as anyone of them yet he claims to be better then all of them because hes a child of god?

these kind of people need to learn the best way to get rid of enemies is to make them your friends, for any other way only incriminates themself.

Comment

the thing that worries me is our security and police are hardly efficiant, i mean they ****ed the riots right up.

Chinas communist millitary police are a lot harder to **** with than our bobbies

Comment

Security will be fine.

Comment

If the extremists have gotten their hands on a nuclear bomb this does seem like the optimal time to let the rest of the world know they have access to nuclear weapons......and kill hundreds of thousands at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                if your trying to set an example of youself, your friends, the people of your religion, or the people of your race....your failing miserably.

to insult and be judgemental and then claim your a child of god all in the same post is quite contradictory.

if you spread love you will recieve love, when you insult and judge, you and every one you have soemthing in common with will be insulted and judged.

please try to set a better example for yourself in the future.

perhaps a "im sorry you feel that way about muslims, but only a small precentage of muslims are actually act like that"

instead of

and prove what one thinks about you and those you associate with to be true.

same deal with the **** load of trolls picking on mark as some god sent retribution for what hes said about palastines......but then they go and prove everything he said to be true with their bullying and their insults.

maybe mark lost the argument, but the real losers are the muslims around the world who once again have had every sterotype about them confirmed by a group of online trolls who felt they have the right to hand out punishment.

a group of people who feel they have the right to hand out punishment.....sounds like terrorists to me.

Im unbias thats how i can see it, clearly as i said its ment for concern but put your self in the position of a person who has sterotyped all muslims as being terrorists, some one slightly paranoid about muslims and you can clearly see how the same thread is not ment to warn but to remind you that there could be mass killings simply because people are from the west.
                LMAOOOOOOO

Thanks for taking the bait, fish.

I wasn't serious about any of those posts, I was just messing with kult lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  I know youre not askin me but to be honest yes but luckily it wasnt that time around...
                  What a ******ed statement do the families of the X amount of people who died that day feel lucky they where killed by a crazy rightwing white Zionist as appose to a Muslim? Give me a break.

Comment

america has a muscle memory for killing, so i agree that this wont be tried outright in the states

if you knew american cops, you know nothing would make most of their lives more complete than killing some fanatic with a 12 .ga slug

cops in london don't even carry guns, do they?

cops in the states are FORCED to carry a loaded gun

and most of them have a ***** (12 gauge shotgun.... think huge hole) in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      america has a muscle memory for killing, so i agree that this wont be tried outright in the states

if you knew american cops, you know nothing would make most of their lives more complete than killing some fanatic with a 12 .ga slug

cops in london don't even carry guns, do they?

cops in the states are FORCED to carry a loaded gun

and most of them have a ***** (12 gauge shotgun.... think huge hole) in the trunk.
                      Cops with guns won’t get anyone very far against a planned terrorist attack it’s not likely any potential terrorists are going to engage in a fire fight with the police.

The real threat is planned attacks such as bombing etc and England generally has a good secret service in MI5 that will undoubtedly be on extremely high guard and have been planning for the potential threat of an attack at the Olympic games since it was announced to be hosted in London.
                      Last edited by -Lowkey-; 09-19-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X