Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an ugly maaphukka. Don't get the spider thing though, loads of people are scared stiff of em

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      theres Camel Spiders in Arizona?

I heard there were Brown Recluses in Colorado aswell

I live in CA fool.....but yeah, there are Camel Spiders here and even Brown Recluses. I kid you not but I once woke up with a Brown Rcluse in my chest. I actually felt something running on my shoulder area ( I sleep shirtless) and while waking up I swiped it off and I guess the force killed it. When I turned on the light I saw a fair sized, brown looking spider. I searched on the net and confirmed it as a Brown Recluse.

The Camel Spider my wife found in our backyard. She called me over and said it was a weird looking bug, I caught it with a cup but was not aware of the type of spider it was until I also searched it on the net and confirmed as a Camel Spider.
      Last edited by -ELO-; 09-19-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        I live in CA fool.....but yeah, there are Camel Spiders here and even Brown Recluses. I kid you not but I once woke up with a Brown Rcluse in my chest. I actually felt something running on my shoulder area ( I sleep shirtless) and while waking up I swiped it off and I guess the force killed it. When I turned on the light it was a fair sized, brown looking spider. I searched on the net and confirmed it as a Brown Recluse.
        WTF theres Camel spiders and Brown Recluses in CA?

I was kinda weirded out about Camels spiders being so close when I thought you were talking about AZ...

fuck that

Comment

I was kinda weirded out about Camels spiders being so close when I thought you were talking about AZ...

fuck that
          The Camel Spider, my wife found in our backyard. She called me over and said it was a weird looking bug, I caught it with a cup but was not aware of the type of spider it was until I also searched it on the net and confirmed as a Camel Spider.

I guess they are more prevalent here in the Southern California desert where I live. It's not rare to see a Scorpion or a Camel Spider and in certain areas a Rattlesnake in your backyard.

Comment

It pales in comparison to most of the spiders in this thread, but I found this big boy around my hot tub the other day.

Comment

Spiders scare the **** outta me

Comment

the Wandering Spider is P4P the most Toxic spider on earth.

with the exception of a rare ass cave spider

It would be intimidating to see one....

I thought this title belonged to the Sydney Funnel Web Spider? I may be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                  I thought this title belonged to the Sydney Funnel Web Spider? I may be mistaken.
                  that's a common misconception.

the Wandering spider and the 6 eyed Spider are the most "venomous" followed up by the Sydney Funnel Web, Black Widow and the Red Back

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    niggga u scared

Of spiders yeah, but thankfully i live in a good country where we dont get deadly or dangeroues spiders

fuck that
                    ^^^

Comment

So glad we dont get any crazy ass spiders over here lol

Comment

Working...
                      X