Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think BoZz developed his feelings for men & turned ****sexual, in county jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
    I am actually crying with laughter. That's the only reason I am still responding to you. Funny how you think the same things that would insult a man work on women. Here's a newsflash for you sweetcheeks: I have a pus*y, even if I was ugly and fat, I could still get fuc*ed.

I promise you my children at 6 and 7 years old, are more articulate, intelligent than you are now, oh and my children also know the difference between your and you're, which you clearly do not. :/ Sigh. The illiterate always bark the loudest and make the least sense doing so.

Sort it out, I would call you a **** but you have neither the depth or warmth of one, so it doesn't really apply to you.

Brush up on your spelling and grammar and then come back and have another go.
    Of course you still get your ***** beat up!
    I'll fuuck a fat sweaty biitch when I'm wasted, no biggie!

Your a cum sock biitch, and a rather unattractive one at that!!!

Go out tonight, get fuucked raw (again) then cry your lonely, low self-esteem having ass to sleep!

Ps, sure hope your kids look like their father, if now they're in for a rough life!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
      Of course you still get your ***** beat up!
      I'll fuuck a fat sweaty biitch when I'm wasted, no biggie!

Your a cum sock biitch, and a rather unattractive one at that!!!

Go out tonight, get fuucked raw (again) then cry your lonely, low self-esteem having ass to sleep!

Ps, sure hope your kids look like their father, if now they're in for a rough life!
      I am out tonight actually, and unlike you I have a woman coming home to sleep in my bed with me. Oooops.

Anyway, it's been fun, I have things to do.

You stay illiterate! (I'm sure that won't really be too challenging for you, in all honesty.)

Nighty night! X

Comment

I am out tonight actually, and unlike you I have a woman coming home to sleep in my bed with me. Oooops.

Anyway, it's been fun, I have things to do.

You stay illiterate! (I'm sure that won't really be too challenging for you, in all honesty.)

Nighty night! X
        So your are a ALT pretending to be a women, or your a fat sweaty bull-***e carpet muncher?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
          So your are a ALT pretending to be a women, or your a fat sweaty bull-***e carpet muncher?
          That would be woman* princess as there is only one of me.

So because another girl sleeps in my bed that makes me a dyke? Hmmm interesting theory you have there, except ...

Ah fu*k it, I am bored of you. You can't spell, your arguments are laughable and you are just plain fuc*ing boring. I now remember why I ignored your previous attempts to bait me. It's been fun.
          X

Comment

That would be woman* princess as there is only one of me.

So because another girl sleeps in my bed that makes me a dyke? Hmmm interesting theory you have there, except ...

Ah fu*k it, I am bored of you. You can't spell, your arguments are laughable and you are just plain fuc*ing boring. I now remember why I ignored your previous attempts to bait me. It's been fun.
            X
            Biitch you look like my friends pug, just uglier!

I know why Papi left your stank ass, it's cuz you couldn't stop that annoying ******* discharge thats ruining all your panties, huh! Bet all your panties have skid marks in the front that look like week old dried up cottage cheese!

Boss Lady=Cum Sock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              Remember that faggot said he did a two weeks stint cause his broke ass couldn't pay a 800 dollar fine or something?
              Firstly I thought he was just tryna be cool by making sh
              it up but then I was told by a member on here (who shall remain unnamed) that BoZz was getting banged on the regular by some Asian dude.

Makes sense, since all he has done since he got out is masturbate over Mark and make thread, after thread, after thread about Marks personal life, his sexual orientation and his erectile dysfunction? He even went looking for Mark on a dating site

Pretty freaky, if you ask me.
              What you guys think?

And btw, He has me on ignore now cause I trashed him in his own thread.
              Funny how he calls "Tha_Greatest" a b*tch for seemingly putting him on ignore, now he puts me on it
              You've been reported to the proper authorities. May GOD have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Report! View Post
                You've been reported to the proper authorities. May GOD have mercy on your soul.
                Not funny Trig!

Comment

Originally posted by Report! View Post
                  WOW! That worked well for you.

Comment

LOL. crash dummy aka PB32 getting owned as usual.

Comment

boZz trashes and ****s on you because you have that attention seeker in your sig like a sad little ****t lol

Comment

Working...
                      X