Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think BoZz developed his feelings for men & turned ****sexual, in county jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
    I'm a dark-skinned, big nose, ghetto crime-committer.
    No you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      Fuck you! He shit talks me then puts me on ignore so I can't reply! You didn't say or do shit, I got rid of Boss Lady, now I wanna get rid of this ****.
      You showing signs of frustration ginger man stop lying you underwear eating jack the rippuh wannabe las vegas trip lying piece of **** ahhahahahhahahhahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
        That ALT **** is old, and stale and boring, like every argument you try to make. I Pm'ed you twice, both times I was hysterically laughing at your expense. It seems everyone on this forum knows I'm a girl and really could care less about me ... except for you, of course. I'm sure you would love it if I was really a guy, as I am positive that being verbally fisted by a girl has bruised your tiny little Internet ego.

Comment

That ALT **** is old, and stale and boring, like every argument you try to make. I Pm'ed you twice, both times I was hysterically laughing at your expense. It seems everyone on this forum knows I'm a girl and really could care less about me ... except for you, of course. I'm sure you would love it if I was really a guy, as I am positive that being verbally fisted by a girl has bruised your tiny little Internet ego.
          Don't worry about him he doesn't like girls he likes mark LOL ..he doesn't want females on this forum he wants to get rid of you that's a big sign that he's gay isn't it?

Crash Dummy is an sad individual he is trying to be like this old school poster jack the rippuh..but is failing miserably...he got banned about 200 times..once his username was ASS..that was the smartest thing he ever did call himself ASS hahahahhahahhahahhahahaha

Now he's lying that I have him on ignore..he's pissed of with me big time lol

He lied about being involved in a car crash he lied about making a trip to las vegas..he's just like MARK..no wonder he's been sucking him off like a crazy ginger man hahahhahhahahhahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Don't worry about him he doesn't like girls he likes mark LOL ..he doesn't want females on this forum he wants to get rid of you that's a big sign that he's gay isn't it?

Crash Dummy is an sad individual he is trying to be like this old school poster jack the rippuh..but is failing miserably...he got banned about 200 times..once his username was ASS..that was the smartest thing he ever did call himself ASS hahahahhahahhahahhahahaha

Now he's lying that I have him on ignore..he's pissed of with me big time lol

He lied about being involved in a car crash he lied about making a trip to las vegas..he's just like MARK..no wonder he's been sucking him off like a crazy ginger man hahahhahhahahhahahhahaha

I worry more about having my eyebrows waxed, than I do about him. I have had multiple people slag me off on this forum, some I justly deserved for being a mouthy ****, I do realise this, but never once have I asked anyone to defend me.

He wants to go on moaning like he's got his period that's fine, but next time he refers to me as an attention whore, he needs to ask ask himself how many threads have I created about him or any other user on this site for that matter and how many has he created about me? He wants my attention, whore. More like.

Eat a dick and choke you little prick, I may be a girl but my balls are twice the size of yours ... and they don't even exist.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Fuck you tranny! You ugly saggy tit bitch.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Yeah it is!

Why don't you kick cans, faqqet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
                    Yeah it is!

Why don't you kick cans, faqqet!!
                    Every thread that I post on you coming running along with your little opinion, I am pretty sure this is the first time I am actually acknowledging your presence, so now I will tell you to fu*ck off and you can feel satisfied.

FU*K OFF.

Comment

Every thread that I post on you coming running along with your little opinion, I am pretty sure this is the first time I am actually acknowledging your presence, so now I will tell you to fu*ck off and you can feel satisfied.

FU*K OFF.
                      Shut your ALT mouth, you AIDS infected faqqet!

Comment

Working...
                      X