Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm HURT. My homey Larry reported me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    What would you know about 3rd world country water? You've never been to one
    I have.

The water gave me diarrea for like 2 weeks, a horrible one nothing like I've ever faced here in America before.

It was so bad I couldn't contain it and crapped myself in a taxi and at other places, any sudden movement and it just came out, I couldn't control it like a normal ****.

The smell....was an act against God and a work of BELIAL.

You're better off drinking toilet water here in america than 3rd world country water, no doubt about that.

Comment

was that salvadoran water? you know in a country like that you gotta drink bottled water, only people who where born/living there for a long time can drink that water as there bodies are used to it........

Comment

Larry is a known snitch

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          was that salvadoran water? you know in a country like that you gotta drink bottled water, only people who where born/living there for a long time can drink that water as there bodies are used to it........
          Yes it was.

Yeah I know, everything is different there. It was an icey thing I ate, and I didn't find out they used sink water until after I ate it. Few mins later HELL came and took me for a long ride. But this was a couple years ago, I know how to handle myself now and my other past trips have been successful.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
            I have.

The water gave me diarrea for like 2 weeks, a horrible one nothing like I've ever faced here in America before.

It was so bad I couldn't contain it and crapped myself in a taxi and at other places, any sudden movement and it just came out, I couldn't control it like a normal ****.

You're better off drinking toilet water here in america than 3rd world country water, no doubt about that.
            I'm sure the 13-thug gangfuck you took part in for black respect in '09 contributed to the spinchterical muscle failure you experienced. Fucking sick thugs predicted your anticipatory ****-lubing and made sure to order a pre-wiping of the ass so that the full effect of the rectal deflowering could be felt. They ain't even give you the courtesy of spit. They said if you want lube, rely on your blood or excretion.
            Them fuckers took you to town while chanting the 99 names of Allah.

I fucking hate black Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
              I have.

Maybe Haiti isn't hoam of BELIAL after all.

Comment

may i have my style back plz?

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
                  I'm sure the 13-thug gangfuck you took part in for black respect in '09 contributed to the spinchterical muscle failure you experienced. Fucking sick thugs predicted your anticipatory ****-lubing and made sure to order a pre-wiping of the ass so that the full effect of the rectal deflowering could be felt. They ain't even give you the courtesy of spit. They said if you want lube, rely on your blood or excretion.

They hexxed you whilst masturbating to teh sounds of silence. You belong to them nao.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post

Fucking 99 is 9 x 11.

The bitch ass Muslims are worshipping Abaddon/Apollyon and don't even realize it.

Comment

Mystery Babylon the Great the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth is concealing the secret in her coochie.

Comment

Working...
                      X