Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bonedown a married woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I would. She is only going to cheat with someone else so I might as well do the deed. Sluts will be sluts.

Comment

I'm a troll though. Don't take me to seriously anybody. What I said was real until ts exposed hypocrisy. Got offended because I don't know what I really said. Until now, take thefirst posts seriously wasn't enough yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Yes I would. She is only going to cheat with someone else so I might as well do the deed. Sluts will be sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          haha, if i look at it that way, then yeah...i'm a man, it'd be pretty hard to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            haha, if i look at it that way, then yeah...i'm a man, it'd be pretty hard to resist.
            great avi!! I got Merch!

Comment

A ring on her finger doesn't make her a wife. Plus wormin are filfy s1ags. So hit it, playa.

Comment

I have..and I would do it all over again .

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  A ring on her finger doesn't make her a wife. Plus wormin are filfy s1ags. So hit it, playa.

god damn that is some fuken wisdom right there son.....I gotta tell ya it's damn rare that I find someone with game words......that was good **** son!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Yes I have no morals
                    lmao this.....

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      god damn that is some fuken wisdom right there son.....I gotta tell ya it's damn rare that I find someone with game words......that was good **** son!

Gracias, cabr0n. Playas gotta know how to roll.

Comment

Working...
                      X