No announcement yet.

MARKBNLV Joined a Dating Site lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    A boxingscene legend who put me on ignore ..I think you remember what happened last year ..you remember very good because you and 10 others were **** riding him like there was no tomorrow but I was the one who got put on ignore so that tells you everything if you don't believe me ask him which he will not admit but anyways I didn't change my name I got BANNED..go check the old threads you will see for your self DiLLi fights his wars till the end I don't give a damn

And when it comes to ****ing on marky mark I don't care who he's beefing with but one mistake he made is he dissed our whole religion..when he does that he attacks me and any other Muslim poster on here..so he's gonna get ****ed up easy as that
    You called this sht a war :gay:,while you sit on your ass posting about me i work,and i have no problems with good muslims,i just have no respect for internet jihad warriors bent at the destruction of my country.

Comment

No point in trying to speak to someone who doesn't possess a single brain cell,
      So I'll leave it at this.
      Dillinger you're an idiot, you are not funny and you don't "OWN" anybody.
      Typing "HAHAHAHAHAH," doesn't mean you "OWN" someone,
      The fact of the matter is, you have an unhealthy obsession with Mark.

And we have clearly shown that you do infact have feelings for men,
      Whether that be Mark or whether it be the anuses of MIB and Wazaa which you clearly want to get you're head up as far as possible.

Either way, You started a thread thinking you where funny and you just got **** on...

Enjoy repeating the same **** over and over.

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
        Hmmm... Resorting to childish insults again because you can't talk to people?
        Now you're obsessing over a holiday I made with my friends during the summer? You are a strange strange fella......
        I am a strange fella? that's funny to hear it from someone like you..how many times have you been banned??? If you want to compare who's strange and who's not all we have to do is dig up some old threads made by me and you and we'll see who's the strange fellow

I don't know who's style you were copying but you had some sick minded threads talking about cocks and sh**..now think again who's the strange fellow??

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You called this sht a war :gay:,while you sit on your ass posting about me i work,and i have no problems with good muslims,i just have no respect for internet jihad warriors bent at the destruction of my country.
        You don't work you liar..the other day you said that your friend is offering you a job and that you don't think that you could handle it

You have no respect for jihad warriors and I have no respect for self abusing alcoholics creating crying threads on a daily basis about how bad life is treating him

Comment

You are a good poster here, BoZz is some yanke doodle ******ed muslim.

You seem like a cool cat, who cares if you on some dating site? Who cares if u asking medical questions.

Instead of letting these haters get to you, just gotta admit. Like I said before with Oscar DLH, any man who hasnt tried on womans panties is a liar, and panties and feet are A++++.

These haters cant use it against u but if they find u at some feet site or panty site then they will get ammunition.

These guys are probably a few ******ed teens who sit in their room because their momma has a "uncle" over in the next room for an hour and they cant come out, but the "uncle" will buy them an icecream once he's done creaming their moms

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            No point in trying to speak to someone who doesn't possess a single brain cell,
            So I'll leave it at this.
            Dillinger you're an idiot, you are not funny and you don't "OWN" anybody.
            Typing "HAHAHAHAHAH," doesn't mean you "OWN" someone,
            The fact of the matter is, you have an unhealthy obsession with Mark.
            Ok but you're on here riding his **** and bragging about having him on facebook and plus the las vegas trip ginger boy hahhahahahhaha

And we have clearly shown that you do infact have feelings for men,
            Whether that be Mark or whether it be the anuses of MIB and Wazaa which you clearly want to get you're head up as far as possible.
            I think you've said that already and it's cool but at least I'm not stuffing my mouth with someones underwear ahhahahahahhaha

Either way, You started a thread thinking you where funny and you just got **** on...
            ****ted on ..like the pair of underwear you've had in your mouth??? haahhahhhahahahhahahahah

Enjoy repeating the same **** over and over.

Later.
            OK b1tch run and stop copying jack the rippa all the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

You seem like a cool cat, who cares if you on some dating site? Who cares if u asking medical questions.

Instead of letting these haters get to you, just gotta admit. Like I said before with Oscar DLH, any man who hasnt tried on womans panties is a liar, and panties and feet are A++++.

These haters cant use it against u but if they find u at some feet site or panty site then they will get ammunition.

These guys are probably a few ******ed teens who sit in their room because their momma has a "uncle" over in the next room for an hour and they cant come out, but the "uncle" will buy them an icecream once he's done creaming their moms
              Says the biggest racist on this site..at least I'm not hating on blacks 24/7...and you're mad at me because I told you to stop crying about lenox lewis the other day..vitali lost and it's time to move on ..

And see you think that it's mark dating profile too ahahahhahahahhhahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

I find everything they do is lame,does not bother me at all,as for asking medical question and posting on dating sites if i did i would be honest about it i have nothing to hide from them.but like you said they are children so i just brush it off my shoulder.

Comment

Says the biggest racist on this site..at least I'm not hating on blacks 24/7...and you're mad at me because I told you to stop crying about lenox lewis the other day..vitali lost and it's time to move on ..

And see you think that it's mark dating profile too ahahahhahahahhhahhahha
                  I have posted my pic on here before moron how many posters have to tell you that its not me before you get it through your tiny head bozo.

Comment

I have posted my pic on here before moron how many posters have to tell you that its not me before you get it through your tiny head bozo.
                    It's you once you told me your favorite show is 90210..that can't be a coincidence sorry ahhahahhahahhaha

Comment

I am a strange fella? that's funny to hear it from someone like you..how many times have you been banned??? If you want to compare who's strange and who's not all we have to do is dig up some old threads made by me and you and we'll see who's the strange fellow

I don't know who's style you were copying but you had some sick minded threads talking about cocks and sh**..now think again who's the strange fellow??

You don't work you liar..the other day you said that your friend is offering you a job and that you don't think that you could handle it

You have no respect for jihad warriors and I have no respect for self abusing alcoholics creating crying threads on a daily basis about how bad life is treating him
                      How many times have you posted that same line.And i have never stopped working and will never stop working sure i dont like my job but most dont.
                      It is cute how you remember all my posts when i careless about yours.that man crush you have on me must be driving you crazy,but i am not like that bro, im sure you can find a fellow gay terrorist to cram your ******* like you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X