Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stop thinking about this girl at my job.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I can't stop thinking about this girl at my job.

This new 32 hottie starting working with me last week now i'm obsessed with her. She's this thin sweet country girl with a sweet country ascent. But she is a hardcore that mows lawns, drives tractors, and she has no fear. I think see likes me to because she follows me around at work, stands real close to me when we talk, and she smiles whenever she see me, she sometimes sends me a text message saying "I'm bored". She has a son and boyfriend and i'm married but Damn she has a power over me. I'm can easily smash her at work because I'm night supervisor and I know all the secrets spots. I'm not going to tell her what I want because I'm waiting for her to make the first move.

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    This new 32 hottie starting working with me last week now i'm obsessed with her. She's this thin sweet country girl with a sweet country ascent. But she is a hardcore that mows lawns, drives tractors, and she has no fear. I think see likes me to because she follows me around at work, stands real close to me when we talk, and she smiles whenever she see me, she sometimes sends me a text message saying "I'm bored". She has a son and boyfriend and i'm married but Damn she has a power over me. I'm can easily smash her at work because I'm night supervisor and I know all the secrets spots. I'm not going to tell her what I want because I'm waiting for her to make the first move.
    You're married?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      You're married?
      Yes!.…......

Comment

Forget it.......flirting is always fun, keep it that way.

Comment

You only got married a month ago

Comment

Trigger stay creepin.'

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Forget it.......flirting is always fun, keep it that way.
              I will keep it that way. But if she Comes on to me, then theirs nothing I can do. She has this strange power over me.

Comment

you're already cheating...you just haven't stuck it in yet.

Comment

You post a pic of some old guy but not her .. Smh

Comment

Exactly why I got divorced. Just warning you.

Comment

Working...
                    X