Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Spartacus Sully, why are you following that attention whore around defending her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    the story changes every two minutes.

"my friend" this, "my friend" that, sh'yeah, pull the other one, it's got a big pair of bollocks on it.

"everything I say is thought out. Plus the wind up is fuc*ing FANTASTIC."

^^ being abused for sport is gratifying now, apparently.
    All things aside, LMFAO, I am a big fan of yours and flattered you are abusing me.

Comment

Comment

can't even be arsed to try and figure out who in this lounge would be Gay enough to reinvent themselves as a 'sassy chick' to try and get one over on everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
          All things aside, LMFAO, I am a big fan of yours and flattered you are abusing me.
          Hey butterface-Malvada-Wannabe, you failed to impress. You're getting creepy you little fucktard

''But dude, My family IS from Dublin.. They moved there just NOW when my Malvada-Impersonation failed''

Just leave, I don't particularly enjoy hitting someone who's on the ground.

Creep.

Comment

You are hilarious. LMFAO.

Just 'cause I'm a girl, doesn't mean I don't love a good bit of banter, which is why OG Szczesny told me to come here. Out of all the people who have attempted to abuse me, you are by far the most entertaining and funny, so I am flattered. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Hey butterface-Malvada-Wannabe, you failed to impress. You're getting creepy you little fucktard

''But dude, My family IS from Dublin.. They moved there just NOW when my Malvada-Impersonation failed''

Just leave, I don't particularly enjoy hitting someone who's on the ground.

Creep.
              Sweetheart I finished playing with you a few days ago, now stop recycling what Sick Racist Thug says and come up with a thought of your own, it's funny when he says it, just sad when you repeat him.

Comment

Fuck her man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                  Sweetheart I finished playing with you a few days ago, now stop recycling what Sick Racist Thug says and come up with a thought of your own, it's funny when he says it, just sad when you repeat him.

You're a sad swine of a person.

''It was funny when he said it'' How lame are you (or desperate - most likely desperate) you have clinge to this malvada impersonation with brown nosing?

Your act got stale a long time ago and you even got a good exposure rammed up the ass not 2 minutes ago.

Oh, and stop PM me **** like your lame FB account. It may work on desperate dudes like Mark and Scully but you're just another internet creep to me ''sweetheart''

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

You're a sad swine of a person.

''It was funny when he said it'' How lame are you (or desperate - most likely desperate) you have clinge to this malvada impersonation with brown nosing?

Your act got stale a long time ago and you even got a good exposure rammed up the ass not 2 minutes ago.

Oh, and stop PM me **** like your lame FB account. It may work on desperate dudes like Mark and Scully but you're just another internet creep to me ''sweetheart''
                    Sweetheart, I can take a lovely screenshot of YOU ASKING FOR THE LINK TO MY ACCOUNT! Jump out of my **** you little prick, you are recycled fuc*ing spam, I would chew you up and spit you out. But please, try again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                      Sweetheart, I can take a lovely screenshot of YOU ASKING FOR THE LINK TO MY ACCOUNT! Jump out of my **** you little prick, you are recycled fuc*ing spam, I would chew you up and spit you out. But please, try again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                      `^^^^^

A troll showing its true colors.

My work is done.

To quote lady fan:

''Have a nice day ''

Comment

Working...
                      X