Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Spartacus Sully, why are you following that attention whore around defending her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    some1 is hurt up in hurrrrr

and it's not a *****
    you should really have that semen addiction looked into too.

i mean first your taping your dad all the time, but then hes worn out so your mom aint getting none so i have to come over.....but now the dog too.....ewww....i mean really?

thats just sick man, you should really see a doctor about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      that foo is a hoe

and b1aatch say sum else bout jro up in hurrrr and u gon get murked

la iglesia de wapakman doesn't **** around
      look who's playin' cap'n savahoe now!!

No disrespect, Jrosales, just proving a point.

Comment

I'm trying to follow this threads train of thought and failing...

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          look who's playin' cap'n savahoe now!!

No disrespect, Jrosales, just proving a point.
          jro is a G

when a ***** is gone he will be the pope of la iglesia de wapakman vip

dont hate ***** cuz u cant be da pope

ill let u be the janitor of la iglesia

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Why does everyone care about this alleged poster chick? Gawd ya'll fuks are lame.

Not much is lamer than coming to the edefense of an alleged female online. "she" can take care of herself or fuk off.

Dude's gonna try to set up a rendezvous and wind up with a surprise.

And finally, if thats really a female she's not gonna be falling for the first dude to run and protect her ehonor. Old no game having mofos....
            This right here. If she doesn't like the smell in the bakery this isn't the place for her.

The tone is harsh in this place, no special treatments given. He/She/it, I care little.

Comment

Sully crashed and burned in this thread.

Jro is a troll? last i checked, he was one of the most respected guys knowledge-wise. sure, he has that irritating habit of typing "is" where he means "it's", but i'm assuming that's just because his first language is spanish or something? guy communicates well overall, knows his boxing, is only moderately flamey from time to time. what's to hate?

Sully, well, that guy always seemed a bit ass backwards and confused.
              Last edited by SuperVillain; 09-14-2011, 05:30 PM.

Comment

now he's randomly talking about semen, wtf

Comment

as for the topic, i read 3 posts by that twat and bailed out of whatever thread it was. it was a fine, sunny day when malvada's useless tramp ass sold her account to some pinoy e-hood and left the forum - last thing boxingscene needs is a sequel to her asinine, pseudo-attitudinal, boring, "i'm such a hardboiled smartass b*tch, sweety, no really i am", one-million-times-less-smart-than-she-thought-she-was ****ery. ignore the thing and it'll go away.

Comment

Maybe he needs some female company as he is so old and always talking about semen

Comment

Yea he's good at stalking boss lady around what a sad old low life mofaka this cun.t is hahhhahahhaha he also has intimate relations with squeelpiggy they always support each other like good old **** buddies are supposed to do asshhahhhahahhahahhhahhahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X