Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Spartacus Sully, why are you following that attention whore around defending her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    whew, that's like 1000x better than the last one.
    thanks

this is the one people usually post to troll me:

i really dont know what i was thinking when i first joined the forum and posted this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      thanks

this is the one people usually post to troll me:

i really dont know what i was thinking when i first joined the forum and posted this.
      HAHAHAHAHAHA

You need to get a heavier bag.

You also need to learn how to hit that bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHA

You need to get a heavier bag.

You also need to learn how to hit that bag.

tell me what you think, the bags 93 lbs in this one.

Comment

• you need to stop dancing around like your doing some kinda ritualistic jig......

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            you need to stop dancing around like your doing some kinda ritualistic jig......
            you need to stop working foot work.

at the end when im shadow boxing i just start spinning in circles, its around the 9:30 min mark....that is if you want to see dancing around like a jig.

Comment

• the first ones were fair game for shi t talking IMO because you put them up on a boxing forum and your hands were by your side and you were throwing loose hooks wide as shi t back to back amongst other things.

you improved a lot and its hard to talk shi t about people's work when you don't have a video up of yourself. critique- cool, making fun- weak. you know, as long as you don't look like a complete noob.

just like fools who talk shi t about other peoples looks or girls' but dont put up a pic of their own.

Comment

• "ritualistic jig"

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                tell me what you think, the bags 93 lbs in this one.

Comment

the first ones were fair game for shi t talking IMO because you put them up on a boxing forum and your hands were by your side and you were throwing loose hooks wide as shi t back to back amongst other things.

you improved a lot and its hard to talk shi t about people's work when you don't have a video up of yourself. critique- cool, making fun- weak. you know, as long as you don't look like a complete noob.

just like fools who talk shi t about other peoples looks or girls' but dont put up a pic of their own.
                  agreed

people will be people, i cant stop the trolls but i can show the work that ive put in for the other thousands of people capable of reading and making their own decisions.

Comment

the first ones were fair game for shi t talking IMO because you put them up on a boxing forum and your hands were by your side and you were throwing loose hooks wide as shi t back to back amongst other things.

in that case, we might as well not be here critiquing and making fun of pro fighters, seeing as every last one of them could knock out 99% of us.

this guy looks like a noob to fighting disciplines and he's talking about how he can crush men without throwing a punch. he needs to GTFO with that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                      in that case, we might as well not be here critiquing and making fun of pro fighters, seeing as every last one of them could knock out 99% of us.

this guy looks like a noob to fighting disciplines and he's talking about how he can crush men without throwing a punch. he needs to GTFO with that ****.
                      ill block, youd be out of breath in 2 mins.

not a punch thrown and your bent over trying to catch your breath while you munch down on nachos.

Comment

Working...
                      X