No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jigsaw

It’s the newest chapter in the Saw franchise.

Pretty decent, though nothing great, it’s your typical SAW film.

If you liked the others, then you should like this one.

Comment

• compliance (2012) - drama/crime

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1971352/

''A normal Friday service at a fast food restaurant becomes interrupted by a police officer who claims an employee stole from a customer, but something more sinister is going on.''

movie itself was meh. just the fact that everything in it actually happened. wtf !!!!!!!!!!

so many stupid people in 1 place, 5/10

happiness (1998) - dramedy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0147612/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

''The lives of several individuals intertwine as they go about their lives in their own unique ways, engaging in acts society as a whole might find disturbing in a desperate search for human connection.''

this shlt pushed envelopes. 7/10

sweet sixteen (1983) - ''horror''

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083146/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_3

''Teenager Melissa moves into a small town filled with racial prejudice and bullying and each time she meets up with one of the boys in town, they end up murdered - but who is the killer?''

im a sucker for 80's horror. pure meh, doe. some unintentionally funny dialog, low body count, no eye candy, weak plot, no twist and the kills were bland. 2/10

Comment

• Javier Bardem, sea inside.... perfect... poignant... provocative... based on true story...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Javier Bardem, sea inside.... perfect... poignant... provocative... based on true story...
          im a big jb fan (didnt like mother !, doe)
          have you seen the dancer upstairs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            im a big jb fan (didnt like mother !, doe)
            have you seen the dancer upstairs ?
            I’ll check it out now, with my wife... it’s Golden week here in japan and we are enjoying cinema...

One quick question, why do lil phaggots like slutler think they know a thing or two? I know I shouldn’t care how stuuuuuupid he makes himself appear..... but, but.... never mind

I wanted to try watching bardem in a really sad film of a guy who was a marinero, worked on ships, travelled the world in that capacity, ****ed a lot of wimmin, and became paralyzed and just wanted to die..... I think you’d like it.... get the Kleenex tissue... it’s based a a true story... Spanish law prevented him from ending his own life.... watch it brother....but, it’s really a heavy heavy movie....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’ll check it out now, with my wife... it’s Golden week here in japan and we are enjoying cinema...

One quick question, why do lil phaggots like slutler think they know a thing or two? I know I shouldn’t care how stuuuuuupid he makes himself appear..... but, but.... never mind

I wanted to try watching bardem in a really sad film of a guy who was a marinero, worked on ships, travelled the world in that capacity, ****ed a lot of wimmin, and became paralyzed and just wanted to die..... I think you’d like it.... get the Kleenex tissue... it’s based a a true story... Spanish law prevented him from ending his own life.... watch it brother....but, it’s really a heavy heavy movie....
              i def will. i dont know how someone can be stopped from killing themselves, doe (unless theyre locked in a cell).

as for buttrers stupidity....well, not many are on your level so you cant really blame him. when you think about it, were all stupid when the bar is so high.

Comment

• the gift 2015, another good thriller with a nice ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  i def will. i dont know how someone can be stopped from killing themselves, doe (unless theyre locked in a cell).

as for buttrers stupidity....well, not many are on your level so you cant really blame him. when you think about it, were all stupid when the bar is so high.
                  I’m a stupid Jew.... stupid,....... I’m watching schilenders list and weeping for my people... go out swinging, be a blessing to the world... this is why... this ~ ****tards who hate people they never ever met... I’m gone after the olympics to Israel...

Peace brother.... we got lil sissy, aimless, and gameless lil phaggotrons, who never had a real dad... forgive my spelling etc errors... I’m watching a scene where holocast survivors are leaving rocks on the tomb of a man who save lots of Jew... sugihara, an ambassador save a lot of Jews by giving them visas, so they would not get killed by the Nazi war machine... doing the right thing, at the right time,, God bless him.... there is a statue in LA and Israel for that great man.... praise GOD...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeG00N View Post
                    Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeG00N View Post
                      Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!
                      Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Maniac was an ATG Maniac

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      "the girl with the dragon tattoo" and "cold in july". both great thrillers, highly recommend them
                      Original or US version? I prefer the original version more.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      the gift 2015, another good thriller with a nice ending.
                      Gordo the weirdo. It was alright. Kinda regret watching it in the cinema as it was kinda boring imo half way through the movie. Should've just watch it on my laptop.

Last 2 movies i watched were

Avengers:Infinity War - 7.5
                      12 Angry Men - 10

I like court room movies. I've watched Witness For The Prosecution, The Devil's Advocate, Fracture, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Life of David Gale and Primal Fear(these are what i remember watching) and i like all of them. I have The Judge but yet to watch it.

Anyone who know a good court room movies do recommend to me please.
                      Last edited by Outworn; 04-30-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X