• Show
Clear All

• 12 years a slave
    3 1/2 out of 5

Comment

• The Lone survivor!!! 10

Comment

• Children of Men - 8/10.

The ending could have been a little better. Spoiler: The death scene of Theo wasn't sad enough, but I get the feeling it was supposed to be sad. Well duh, spoiler: the main character dying, but it was not that sad. Maybe it was bad acting from Clive Owen that didn't sell it, but that's strange because he usually is pretty good. Overall the movie was really good and kept my attention to it at all times.

I notice it's the same director from Gravity, he's a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pez View Post
          I've been on a movie binge from all these movie threads and this was the one I enjoyed most. The red highlights were the only words I read from your post and were enough to pique my interest. I wanted to go into the movie without knowing what the hell it was about and I'm glad I didn't.

I give it 7.5/10
          I've been on a movie binge too. Not from this thread though, I just google "best sci fi films of the 2000s" and look at people posting their individual lists on IMDB and other websites and their brief explanation on why I should watch it. I'm just strictly watching sci fi and super hero films right now that I have not seen, I am enjoying the binge.

Comment

• That's my boy

9-10 one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Children of Men - 8/10.
              I remember when I first saw this, I loved it. Still one of the few movies I can watch over and over.

Comment

• The Contender - 3/5.

Comment

• The Wolverine 3/10

I just watched this movie, and to be brutally honest, I don't know what the phuk just happened for the past 2 hours.

Comment

• Watched Vengeance from 2009. Great flick!

Comment

• Blue Jasmine 5/10
                      Not my type of movie. Its relates more towards women since Woody Allen directed the flick. Decided to watch it anyways because I heard so many good things about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X