Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• existenZ is a weird film... i really didn't enjoy it...

Comment

• So, can anyone here actually believe that Her is a good movie? I find it hard to believe a movie about a lonely guy who wants to bang his computer is as good as I'm hearing unless they go really dark and depressing about it.

Comment

• saw gravity last night. 5/10 wont watch again.

sandra bullock freaking out when she was shot out to space was annoying as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          saw gravity last night. 5/10 wont watch again.

sandra bullock freaking out when she was shot out to space was annoying as hell.
          That's harsh. I'm going to assume you watched it on your computer or something, that's definitely a movie you want to watch in a movie theater, preferably IMAX 3D, to truly get the cinematic experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Totally agree, as I stated on a previous page:

"Considering George Clooney was there to provide the comic releif, I found a lot of his banter to be pretty lame. Also he was still all upbeat and happy-go-lucky despite seeing all his crew members and friends shreaded to death in the spaceship wreckage. He was whistling away and listening to country music five minutes later, completly stranded in space, as if everything was cool.

I just couldn't buy into it.

As for bullock, she was the complete opposite for most of the movie, only really getting her **** together at the end. Granted if it were me in that position I would be the exact same, but I thought she was supposed to be a highly trained astronout. Instead shes flapping her arms around panicing at every turn. For example she could have detached herself at least five seconds before if she even tried. Also when clooney tells her to take sips of air, she carrys on chatting away. There are many other irritating errors she makes..

Sure its all just a movie, but these were simple things that could be easily corrected that really blew the immersion for me considering how hyped it was."

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            That's harsh. I'm going to assume you watched it on your computer or something, that's definitely a movie you want to watch in a movie theater, preferably IMAX 3D, to truly get the cinematic experience.
            Effects can be pretty but I'm loathed to like a film on them alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_
              Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

1080p teh 65

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Easy A - funny. B grade.

Night at the Museum 1 and 2. A/B

Comment

• I watched Gravity yesterday. As well as X Men Origins Wolverine, and The Quiet Earth(1985) was last week. And right now I just finished watching The Man From Earth.

The Quiet Earth: 8/10 - It was a very thought-provoking film, and made me think about my self in that situation. Also, the ending was one of those that made you go WTF. The film has a relatively low rating, but it is mostly known for it's ending.

X Men Origins: Wolverine: 7/10 - I thought for what it was, an action film about a comic book character and his beginnings, it was okay. The story is very conflicting with Sabretooth being his brother. The movie was alright. It needed more information on him actually being born with his mutant powers. They just skipped to his childhood. It was an okay film, certainly not boring.

The Man From Earth - 9/10 - It was a lot different than I had anticipated from reading the description. The film was in one setting, one place. I do actually like films with a lot of dialogue and for the most part one setting, like Glen Garry Glen Ross. I thought this movie was really good, it was a good sci fi story and very different from the all action sci fi films I have seen. I would recommend this film to any one who is okay with a film that is just a long conversation about a man explaining to his colleagues that he has been living for 14,000 years. The ending makes you go "Damn". If you like history, you'll like this film.

Comment

• Oh yeah Gravity - 9/10.

It was a good science fiction film. You guys have to realize this film is sci fi, the director is also the writer and the film was his idea. Again, this was not a drama film, or romance or something, it was sci fi. So yeah even though they actually showed real space stations and satellites, you have to imagine the bulk of a sci fi film will be "fake", and some fake things will happen like Clooney's reaction to the space crew's death.

I liked the film, I shat myself when spoilers:Clooney came back in the ship only for it to be all in Dr Ryan Stones imagination. That was awesome and left me like "wow".

Comment

• I saw American Psycho last on Netflix. 9/10

Saw Anchor Man 2 in theaters. 7/10 it had it's moments

Comment

Working...
                      X