Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex proyas' dark city was wonderful... one of the best sci-fi flicks i've seen... it is devoid of detracting and overwhelming explosions or CGIs that pretty much calls the audience's attention to itself... it has none of those... all it has is a very good premise and story that is told with cinematic panache by a very skillful director... i recommend it to everyone here...

9 / 10

Comment

• Project X

Just finished watching it 5 mins ago and it was quite good, especially for the way it was filmed. I usually don't like films with someone walking about with a camera.

The burds are hot and the party looked cracking!

7/10.

Comment

• Prometheus [3D] [2012] :
        Universal Soldier: Regeneration [2009] :
        La Luna [3D] [2011] :

E

Comment

• Brave [3D] [2012] :
          Ted [2012] :
          The Artist [2011] :

E

Comment

• The Dark Knight [2008] :
            The Watch [2012] :
            Step Up Revolution [3D] [2012] :

E

Comment

• The Dark Knight Rises. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by wood1985 View Post
                Project X

Just finished watching it 5 mins ago and it was quite good, especially for the way it was filmed. I usually don't like films with someone walking about with a camera.

The burds are hot and the party looked cracking!

7/10.
                i know you may be young, but is that what you're really watching a movie for?
                girls and a bunch of teenagers ruining a perfect good house in the suburbs?

there is so much more that a movie can do than that! you have almost infinite power to create and have acted out your vision when you make a movie. it's unlike any other form of art in that regard.

Comment

• the skin i live in. foreign film it's about a plastic surgeon that's all i can say without spoiling it. 10/10... kinda disgusting and sick film overall

Comment

• Interesting at first seems like its going to be good,but then the amateur director and writing shines through to the point that at the end of the film i thought what the fck was that even about.

from rotten tomatoes
                    Saint John of Las Vegas was a bad script that somehow got made into a bad movie with good people in it.
                    Last edited by MARKBNLV; 07-25-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      Just watched " The departed " . What an epic movie it is.Amazing acting , great story.
                      Perfect movie 10/10.
                      I thought it was awful

Comment

Working...
                      X