No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    You sure have a different than the average people's view at films. Now thats two Robert Eggers that you've scored 10. His next movie is called The Northman and its about Vikings but not sure when will it be shown. www.imdb.com/title/tt11138512/
    Yeah but my view makes more sense, fits together better, and I can argue it better than they can lol.

I'm on board bro.

Not only are vikings one of my favorite subjects but this guy is becoming one of my favorite directors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
      Yeah but my view makes more sense, fits together better, and I can argue it better than they can lol.

I'm on board bro.

Not only are vikings one of my favorite subjects but this guy is becoming one of my favorite directors.
      So far he's a 1 and 1 for me (hit and miss) but i'm definitely looking forward for his next film.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Good movie but I did not see any Oscar worth anything.

No new ground broken, predictable and a dumb ending.
        Extremely unremarkable.

Comment

• Hud - 1963 Paul Newman stars as Hud, a rebellious ranch hand often at odds with his father Homer head of their ranch, and the conflict unfold through the eyes of Hud’s nephew Lonnie. Perhaps my favorite Newman Film. At the height of their conflict Homer when speaking about Hud to Lonnie says something to the effect of Hud doesn’t respect anything, and little by little the world will be populated by men of his type cuz it’s the easy way of living, not necessary the right way. That **** stuck with me.

Comment

• men behind the sun, chinese movie from 1988. most fucked up shit i've seen since cannibal holocaust (this one also contains some animal cruelty as well) the film is about the experiments done to humans in the "unit 731" by japanese scientists during WW2. if you wanna be disturbed, watch this. the gore is kinda poorly done at times but one scene has actual footage from a real authopsy done to a young kid.

i leave this link to wiki if you wanna read about it, this was some Josef Mengele kinda shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
            Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 04-06-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Enjoyable trip through the 1960's LA milieu. The theme that caught my interest was old Hollywood co-existing and clashing with the new generation and the hippie era. Loved the ending.

Nowhere near as good as Pulp Fiction, though. Tarantino has never been able to reach those heights before or since in my opinion.

7/10

Comment

• I was very disappointed in The Hunt and The Invisible Man. The Hunt was better but that isn't saying much.

Comment

• 1917.....a fantastic war movie or just movie period,I'd honestly put it up there with saving private ryan.Best movie I've seen in quite some time. Purchased it on 4k and that shiet blew me away,from the cinematography,score...everything. The way it was filmed in that "single shot" style,really made you feel as if you were right there in the thick of things. I haven't seen Parasite but it was criminal that it didn't win best picture imho....highly recommend it!

Comment

• Uncut Gems.....with Adam Sandler was surprisingly a great movie as well,probably his best. He plays a jeweler in new York's diamond district who's gambling addiction lands him in shiethole after shiethole....Kevin Garnett has a little role in it too,not that bad of an actor either.

Comment

• i watched the new mortal kombat movie, scorpion's revenge. the animated one. is pretty good. it has all the gore and violence from the video game that was lacking in the live action one the made in 95. still, 1 hour and 20 minutes seems short and due to that the movie felt kinda rushed. also, the mortal kombat theme is not in the movie. other than that, great action film especially if you are a fan of the older MK games like me.

Comment

Working...
                      X