No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    was it good? I see it on Netflix japan, and wondered if it was good?

the trailer looks like the fast and the furious meets, the hangover, meets some QT movie?

I am guessing you are not into Israeli films? Some are pretty good, or maybe only good to me because I can understand the mentality, the culture, and the language.

My wife, likes a few of them..

But we both love this movie, called 'almost famous'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnL6ErMmkQg
    It's a Micheal Bey flick starring Ryan Reynolds. I can tolerate both of them in moderate proportions. This flick has gaping holes but I was in it for the action, which there is tons of. I did not regret watching it.

I don't like foreign propaganda movies since I don't know the true history behind a situation and am way too lazy to do research on a movie. If it's not that kind of foreign movie, I don't not like them automatically. Subtitles can be bothersome when you're trying to follow the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      It's a Micheal Bey flick starring Ryan Reynolds. I can tolerate both of them in moderate proportions. This flick has gaping holes but I was in it for the action, which there is tons of. I did not regret watching it.

I don't like foreign propaganda movies since I don't know the true history behind a situation and am way too lazy to do research on a movie. If it's not that kind of foreign movie, I don't not like them automatically. Subtitles can be bothersome when you're trying to follow the action.
      I get sleepy watching good russian movies, because I get tired of reading the subtitles. If I watch a jap, jew, or english movie, it is easy, spanish too.

But, my eyes get weak and I get sleepy watching things like you mention above.

If you ever get the strength to watch a great foreign film. watch Javier Bardem in a story about a real person Ramon Sanpedro who broke his neck and wanted to die and not live as a quadraplegic. Powerful stuff. My wife and I always get emotional when we see the power of the human spirit.

Comment

I get sleepy watching good russian movies, because I get tired of reading the subtitles. If I watch a jap, jew, or english movie, it is easy, spanish too.

But, my eyes get weak and I get sleepy watching things like you mention above.

If you ever get the strength to watch a great foreign film. watch Javier Bardem in a story about a real person Ramon Sanpedro who broke his neck and wanted to die and not live as a quadraplegic. Powerful stuff. My wife and I always get emotional when we see the power of the human spirit.
        I'm also too lazy to learn a foreign language. I have an Irish friend who speaks 3 languages (spanish, italian, and french). He loves catching people talking about him by talking to them in that language.

I will check that movie out. If I feel a tear coming, I'm shutting that shlt right off.

Comment

• Endgame - 3/10. Infinity War was far superior. This was just generic and lacklustre in every regard.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - 8/10. Weird ass script, but superb acting by Pitt as well as DiCaprio.

Django: Unchained - 9/10. Fire movie, loved Dr. Schultz and DiCaprio in it.

Comment

I'm also too lazy to learn a foreign language. I have an Irish friend who speaks 3 languages (spanish, italian, and french). He loves catching people talking about him by talking to them in that language.

I will check that movie out. If I feel a tear coming, I'm shutting that shlt right off.

Don't watch, tears flow.. jhonny, my wife and I regularly skip rewatching it, too sad, too deep.

Comment

[/B]

Don't watch, tears flow.. jhonny, my wife and I regularly skip rewatching it, too sad, too deep.
              I will test my manhood and get back to you.

Comment

I will test my manhood and get back to you.
                you are a brave man.. I will add more after you watch.. sad stuff. but real.

Comment

• The Rise of Skywalker

Bad/10

Comment

• In Fabric....horror (?)
                    Weird beyond words. Something about a killer dress. I didn't have the patience to see it through. The lead actress has a weird face.

4/10

Comment

• Uncut Gems 9/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X