Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

9.0/10

Excellent movie. Does a great job of creating a world and than building the tension towards the actual games. Great performance from the main actress. Only criticism is that it could have been more brutal. But the PG-13 rating wouldn't allow it.
    Agree on every single point.

I'd add that the climax could have been built up a little better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
      Agree on every single point.

I'd add that the climax could have been built up a little better.
      Agreed. My girlfriend told me they used the bodies of past tributes to create the dogs. The dogs had there eyes. Creepy.

They could have mentioned that.

Comment

Agreed. My girlfriend told me they used the bodies of past tributes to create the dogs. The dogs had there eyes. Creepy.

They could have mentioned that.
        Hah my GF explained the same thing.... and I was like... oh... thats ****ed up.

Comment

9.0/10

Excellent movie. Does a great job of creating a world and than building the tension towards the actual games. Great performance from the main actress. Only criticism is that it could have been more brutal. But the PG-13 rating wouldn't allow it.
          I'd give it an 8.0/10 just because it seemed like they didn't really develop the idea behind why the games began in the first place. It mentioned that it simply became a tradition after the civil war, but I would have liked to hear more about why the tradition came about. The concept of the movie was good, but it was a bit difficult for me to take it seriously with such young actors and a PG-13 rating.

Comment

• Where the Truth Lies [2005] :
            Mirror Mirror [2012] :
            Wild Things: Foursome [2010] :

E

Comment

• The Hunger Games: 5/10. Jennifer Lawrence is pretty damn good in it (and pretty damn sexy) but I just couldn't give a crap about the story that has been done before and done better (The Running Man, Battle Royale). I don't know why sending two kids from different districts would subdue rebellion in the first place. But hell, at least it's better than those super idiotic Twilight movies.

Saw The Raid: Redemption for the 2nd time. Man, what a movie. As I've said before, this movie is a fucking instant classic. It's like the last 20 mins of Hard Boiled stretched out to 90 minutes but with fists, feet, and knives. See it with as big of an audience you can. 10/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                The Hunger Games: 5/10. Jennifer Lawrence is pretty damn good in it (and pretty damn sexy) but I just couldn't give a crap about the story that has been done before and done better (The Running Man, Battle Royale). I don't know why sending two kids from different districts would subdue rebellion in the first place. But hell, at least it's better than those super idiotic Twilight movies.

Saw The Raid: Redemption for the 2nd time. Man, what a movie. As I've said before, this movie is a fucking instant classic. It's like the last 20 mins of Hard Boiled stretched out to 90 minutes but with fists, feet, and knives. See it with as big of an audience you can. 10/10.

YOU ARE A SHILL!!!! Shilling for the movie because you worked on the film, and the more attention and reviews it gets, the better for you! SHILL!

Comment

• 21 Jumpstreet

rating: funny as hell

Comment

• A Thousand Words has a 0% on RottenTomatoes right now

Eddie Murphy seriously makes the ****tiest movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      [/B]

YOU ARE A SHILL!!!! Shilling for the movie because you worked on the film, and the more attention and reviews it gets, the better for you! SHILL!
                      This movie has been getting hype since last September at its premiere in Toronto. I've been only talking about it since last week. I have no financial stake in it and how could I have worked on it when I only work in Chicago? The movie was shot in Indonesia and post was done in Britain and LA.

Comment

Working...
                      X