Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hateful Eight. 7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Arrival is a 9 of 10. Lots of similarities to Interstellar, great use of theoretical physics, 5th dimension, even though there is no mention of the 5th dimension, it's obvious that is what's going on. The story is very clever, not surprised since the director also made Sicario and Prisoners. The movie is sad in nature, but it is bittersweet. Great sci fi movie and situation about aliens visiting us was made as realistic as possible in terms of human reaction.
      i couldnt even finish it.. it was boring as fuk to me

Comment

• Split - alright. Not bad. Could have been better. It revovled around the same three bytches

Comment

• Your Name... 8/10

good anime movie by someone not named Miyazaki, great visuals & also great character story

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            i couldnt even finish it.. it was boring as fuk to me
            the fx were good. the story ? not so much. i was able to finish it hoping the aliens would blow us up

5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              the fx were good. the story ? not so much. i was able to finish it hoping the aliens would blow us up

5/10
              One of the black people movies will prob win best picture. And not due to white guilt lol. All the nominated movies fukin suck this year

Comment

One of the black people movies will prob win best picture. And not due to white guilt lol. All the nominated movies fukin suck this year
                hacksaw wasnt bad. id give it all the oscars.

Comment

hacksaw wasnt bad. id give it all the oscars.
                  Oh yea I never did finish that. The handmaiden is still tbe for 2016

Comment

Oh yea I never did finish that. The handmaiden is still tbe for 2016
                    it was a well done war flick based on a true guy. nothing earth shattering. its the only nominated flick that i was interested in.

never heard of the handmaiden. any blood/guts/g/g action ?

Comment

it was a well done war flick based on a true guy. nothing earth shattering. its the only nominated flick that i was interested in.

never heard of the handmaiden. any blood/guts/g/g action ?
                      from the director of Oldboy, best known as one of those great girl-on-girl action if you know what i mean

according to critics it's "voluptuously beautiful, frankly sexual, occasionally perverse and horrifically violent"

regardless of it's sex content, it's great 8/10

Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 02-13-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X