Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the valet guys would be completely disappointed in racist ass melly gibsons new flick ''blood father''

brutally boring. its no wonder its out there.

Comment

• Blackhawk Down

9/10 Wow, it was great.

Comment

• In the heart of the sea

Moby Dick movie

7/10

Not bad

Comment

• john wick (2014 keanu reeves)
          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2911666/?ref_=nv_sr_1

decent action, standard revenge plot.

7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            X-men : Apocalypse.

Thought it was pretty crap.
            Possibly one of the worst movies ever made, what a shocker. Suicide Squad was pretty lame too, I did however enjoy Deadpool as stupid as it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
              Possibly one of the worst movies ever made, what a shocker. Suicide Squad was pretty lame too, I did however enjoy Deadpool as stupid as it was.
              Yeah poor wasn't it. I enjoyed one of the X Men films..think it was 'First class'. This one was a let down though.

Haven't got around to seeing Suicide squad yet, heard the reviews aren't the best though.

I'm with you on Deadpool, it was silly, but fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Yeah poor wasn't it. I enjoyed one of the X Men films..think it was 'First class'. This one was a let down though.

Haven't got around to seeing Suicide squad yet, heard the reviews aren't the best though.

I'm with you on Deadpool, it was silly, but fun.
                Listen man, SS is fun. Although it suffers from too many characters they simply don't get enough screen time. The Joker is superb, Leto is great, but he is hugely under used, I can't say more without spoiling it. The plot is waiver thin, the big bad is poor, it's interestingly woven though it doesn't keep you hooked it is still enjoyable in places. One thing I will say is it is ten times better than the Batman vs Superman movie.

SS squad is worth a watch. If not only for Harley Quinn, she's central to the whole thing and Will Smith puts in a solid performance, the acting and script are clever, the plot not so much.

I really enjoyed Days of Future Past and whilst I thought First Class was ok and a good first viewing I found it difficult going with Kevin Bacon as the villain, he's hard to take serious. I think he did the comic fans justice though, and wasnt all that bad, I just dislike him as an actor. It's cool how everything fit together those first two movies and they were wrote well, the third was not that was an horrific movie from start to finish, I won't ever watch that movie again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                  Listen man, SS is fun. Although it suffers from too many characters they simply don't get enough screen time. The Joker is superb, Leto is great, but he is hugely under used, I can't say more without spoiling it. The plot is waiver thin, the big bad is poor, it's interestingly woven though it doesn't keep you hooked it is still enjoyable in places. One thing I will say is it is ten times better than the Batman vs Superman movie.

SS squad is worth a watch. If not only for Harley Quinn, she's central to the whole thing and Will Smith puts in a solid performance, the acting and script are clever, the plot not so much.

I really enjoyed Days of Future Past and whilst I thought First Class was ok and a good first viewing I found it difficult going with Kevin Bacon as the villain, he's hard to take serious. I think he did the comic fans justice though, and wasnt all that bad, I just dislike him as an actor. It's cool how everything fit together those first two movies and they were wrote well, the third was not that was an horrific movie from start to finish, I won't ever watch that movie again.
                  Nice breakdown of SS, thanks mate.
                  I'm gonna catch it for sure. I'm interested in seeing how the Joker and Quinn are portrayed.
                  I read pieces by Leto about how he's unhappy that scenes of his were cut from the movie. Shame that his part has been cut down in size.

Comment

• Nosferatu from 1922, the original German Dracula film. You ****s got a lot of catching up to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Nosferatu from 1922, the original German Dracula film. You ****s got a lot of catching up to do.
                      that's the only silent film i've ever seen. a long ass time ago. i really enjoyed it.

Equals. 2015 movie with kristen stewart and nicholas hoult. can't believe i'm gonna say this but i actually thought it was a pretty good movie even thought this chick keeps portraying the same character in every movie. not bad at all

Comment

Working...
                      X