Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Outta Compton (A) very surprised at how good the movie was especially the actors playing NWA notably easy e and ice cube actors.

The Revenant (B+) and Hateful 8 (solid B) were grossly overrated imo especially their rotten scores. on both sides critics and audience.

Sicario (B+) i thought would be better. emily blunt's actions in that almost ruined that movie for me. they never really talked about the drug war, i expected so much more out of that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      The Revenant (B+) and Hateful 8 (solid B) were grossly overrated imo especially their rotten scores. on both sides critics and audience. .
      You still gave them a B though, so how do you think they're overrated? That's still a high grade/score. Hateful Eight got a 74% on rotten tomatoes for example, so you actually gave it a higher score.

Comment

• i watched a lot of movies over the holidays, two of the better ones were The Iceman and On the Road.

First, the Iceman. Good performances from all the actors, especially Michael Shannon and Winona Ryder. Chris Evans was good also, but Michael Wincott would have been way creepier in his role as Mr. Freezy. Based on a true story, in fact i remember when the real Kuklinski was busted in 1986, i saw it on the news. Good film, an interesting biography, i'd give it a solid B.

Next up is On the Road, the Jack Kerouac novel filmed. The actor that played Ginsberg did an especially good job, though all the performances were decent, and the parts of the film with both Ginsberg and Burroughs were just awesome. Kristen Stewart is also in the film, and as i was watching the film on Xmas eve, gave me a great Xmas present, she shows her little, itty, bitty ******* in a sex scene. i had a :wank:
        The cinematography of this film is especially beautiful through all the many different locations they shot in, and Alice Braga :wank: :wank: is also in it, and thankfully she gets naked as well. i would have loved to see a sex scene between Braga and Stewart but even without it i really enjoyed this film and give it an -A.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
          i watched a lot of movies over the holidays, two of the better ones were The Iceman and On the Road.

First, the Iceman. Good performances from all the actors, especially Michael Shannon and Winona Ryder. Chris Evans was good also, but Michael Wincott would have been way creepier in his role as Mr. Freezy. Based on a true story, in fact i remember when the real Kuklinski was busted in 1986, i saw it on the news. Good film, an interesting biography, i'd give it a solid B.

Next up is On the Road, the Jack Kerouac novel filmed. The actor that played Ginsberg did an especially good job, though all the performances were decent, and the parts of the film with both Ginsberg and Burroughs were just awesome. Kristen Stewart is also in the film, and as i was watching the film on Xmas eve, gave me a great Xmas present, she shows her little, itty, bitty ******* in a sex scene. i had a :wank:
          The cinematography of this film is especially beautiful through all the many different locations they shot in, and Alice Braga :wank: :wank: is also in it, and thankfully she gets naked as well. i would have loved to see a sex scene between Braga and Stewart but even without it i really enjoyed this film and give it an -A.
          I intend to watch this film, immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
            I intend to watch this film, immediately.
            any movie review with a wank GIF deserved to be watched

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              I'll have to politely disagree, I'd disregard watching anything Brush aka Yusuf Mack Larry and Stax put a wänk gif next to on principle, I have no desire to watch guys tongue punching each others fart boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                i forgot one, i also watched The Reader over the Xmas vac, and i'd been waiting to see this for a long time since i'd already read the novel. Excellent adaptation of the novel, in fact i'd say the screenwriter did as good of job converting the narration to imagery as in No Country for Old Men. This novel has a really good theme about Germany's guilt over the holocaust and the younger Germans (baby boomers born after ze vor) attitudes towards it. For me however, the absolute best thing about this film is kate winslet, not only is she a great actress, but she spends at least 15 minutes completely naked in this movie, and her body is so beautiful i'd like to eat out her @sshole with a spoon. all that milk white skin, big round bum and her little ******* with the huge nipples, i had to :wank: three times in a row while i was watching this film and i'm 43 years old. Anyways, i give this film an A rating, if kate would let me fornicate with her, i'd give it an A+
                Last edited by phallus; 01-05-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Star Wars The Force Awakens

7.5/10

The Hateful Eight

8/10

Star Wars was pretty good, but is being way overrated by the fan boys. Better than the prequels but not as good as the originals for sure. The Hateful Eight was good, solid. I wish it had gotten where it went a lot quicker, cause it was reallllllllllly slow for the longest time. But when it got there, boy it was pretty damn good. Not near as good as Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, or Basterds.....and not as good as Jackie Brown or Django, but better than the Kill Bills and Death Proof. It was good, but Tarantino would've been better off getting to the late middle and later parts faster cause it sort of dragged a bit for the first 60% of the movie.

Comment

• Blended with Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore had some typical **** moments like every Sandler movie, but it was very good IMO. Easy 7.

His pseudo oldest daughter was FINE. I mean sweet holy Jesus what a sweetheart..

Comment

• Movies I watched in the last few months that I remember: (some I've seen b4)

Birdman 9/10
                      Star Wars 7/10
                      The Departed 10/10 (what a twist.. Wow)
                      Cabin Fever 4/10
                      No Country for Old Men 10/10 (the mood setting was something)
                      Accepted 6/10
                      She's All That 7/10
                      Top Five 6/10
                      Boat Trip 5/10
                      Jackass 2 6/10 (3 was much better looking back)
                      Because I Said So 2/10

I've got 50 SoG recorded.. Should be scintillating

Comment

Working...
                      X