Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Is this movie out yet?

Comment

• The Visit: M. Night Shyamalan is back baby!

Took my little cousins to see this last month. I enjoyed it.

Comedy/Horror flick worth a watch. 7/10.

It's all about the twist baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

cua - torrent that joint, son. if you don't know how to do that, i'll let you know how to.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post

cua - torrent that joint, son. if you don't know how to do that, i'll let you know how to.
          K carajo, why you guys want to make fun of an old man? K chingados is torrent?

You are speaking Chinese to me right now.

Comment

K carajo, why you guys want to make fun of an old man? K chingados is torrent?

I don't know what torrents are either.

I believe the movie dropped last month in theaters.

I ordered it on Comcast, the cable service I have out here.

Comment

Chingen su puta madre, why you guys want to make fun of an old man? K chingados is torrent?

juan) go to http://www.vuze.com/download.php - download and install

two) after install of vuze, go to thepiratebay.se and search for the movie, click said movie, then click GET THIS TORRENT. it'll start downloading to the software (vuze) you installed and then play it from vuze.

i just introduced you to torrents and you'll have a great time. all the fights, el chapulin colorado and **** you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

watched it on my way home last night...ehhh it was decent, it was definitely no Platoon but watchable

7.0/10
                este wey maneja la guagua viendo videos, que jibaro ...

Comment

two) after install of vuze, go to thepiratebay.se and search for the movie, click said movie, then click GET THIS TORRENT. it'll start downloading to the software (vuze) you installed and then play it from vuze.

i just introduced you to torrents and you'll have a great time. all the fights, el chapulin colorado and **** you want.
                  Thank you, if I figure this **** out my eyes and d1ck will thank you.

Goddamn I'm getting old...lol

Comment

• bone tomahawk.

great western with great acting, story and gore.

shout out to righteous for that heads up.

Comment

How virusey are those things?

I remember years ago I downloaded some shit that did that kind of deal, can't even remember the name of it, and it mollywhopped my computer.

Been leery of stuff like that ever since.

Comment

Working...
                      X