• Show
Clear All

• Ant-Man - 6.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      Ant-Man - 6.5/10
      Same here.

It could have been better.

I'm not a fan of Paul Rudd why doesn't he just stick to his shitty Rom-Coms?.

Also the bad guy was pathetic. The movie was predictable and a little cringeworthy.

The Mexican was funny. T.I. can't act.

Always wanted to shag Evangeline Lilly.

I think it was aimed at a younger audience.

LOL @ Michael Douglas being in it.

It was entertaining and i liked the premise. Could have been so much better though.

7/10.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)

started on Monday and finished last night after the fight

I've never really been into Star Wars, I mean I've seen the first three that came out decades ago but didn't really get into them

with the new one coming out I figured I'll watch them all in a row so it could make sense to me, well I did

some where better than others but I must say overall I enjoyed them all

I give them altogether a 7.5/8.0

looking forward to Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

I've never really been into Star Wars, I mean I've seen the first three that came out decades ago but didn't really get into them

with the new one coming out I figured I'll watch them all in a row so it could make sense to me, well I did

Most Star Wars fans would have some films rated higher than heaven and others would disgust them.
          You must think that certain films stood out?

Comment

• Thought id give Jurassic World a second chance.

It was ****ter than i realised when i watched it at the cinema. Really makes the 1st film look even better.

Its utterly stupid from start to finished. Quite insulting in fact. The only redeemable aspect is the bangable red head. (the brainless controller of the whole ****ing park who runs around in heels the entire ****ing time!)
            And that giant monster dinosaur who one moment is super smart, then goes super dumb whenever the action hero guy is around, was maybe the most annoying of all.

Trained raptors...smdh.

And the raptor and T-rex being 'cool' with each other at the end....jesus ****ing christ!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Currently doing the same. Just watched A New Hope last night after getting the Prequels out the way early.

I do love Star Wars, but I always thought the 'idea' was better than how they actually put it across. Even the old ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                Thought id give Jurassic World a second chance.

It was ****ter than i realised when i watched it at the cinema. Really makes the 1st film look even better.

Its utterly stupid from start to finished. Quite insulting in fact. The only redeemable aspect is the bangable red head. (the brainless controller of the whole ****ing park who runs around in heels the entire ****ing time!)
                And that giant monster dinosaur who one moment is super smart, then goes super dumb whenever the action hero guy is around, was maybe the most annoying of all.

Trained raptors...smdh.

And the raptor and T-rex being 'cool' with each other at the end....jesus ****ing christ!
                Bad guy: "Ay yo, Chris Pratt, the best funded military in the world could really use those barely trained raptors you've got. We think they could revolutionize warfare as we know it"

Us: eeer, what?

"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Currently doing the same. Just watched A New Hope last night after getting the Prequels out the way early.

I do love Star Wars, but I always thought the 'idea' was better than how they actually put it across. Even the old ones.
                  bad move, man

you shoulda watched the original trilogy first if you're watching SW for the first time, it kinda lost the impact of Empire Strikes Back if you've watched the prequels first

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    bad move, man

you shoulda watched the original trilogy first if you're watching SW for the first time, it kinda lost the impact of Empire Strikes Back if you've watched the prequels first
                    Ive seen them all before. Rewatching in prep for Dec19th.

Watched the originals first when I was young its all good

I love Star Wars just think there are aspects of the series that were badly done, esp the prequels but also the originals too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Most Star Wars fans would have some films rated higher than heaven and others would disgust them.
                      You must think that certain films stood out?
                      I wasn't big on Episode II

and as far as my favorite they have to be Episode IV, V, VI and I ( in that order )

Comment

Working...
                      X