• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angola was mediocre at best.

Comment

• Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup says she is already 'taken'
      Granville Ampong, Filipino Celebrity Headlines Examiner
      September 14, 2011

Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup says she already has a boyfriend. But, she rather declines to divulge his name in public to protect his privacy.

Suspsup, who was widely expected in the internet to win the Miss Universe title, which is captured by Miss Angola Leila Lopes, thinks it's best not to reveal her boyfriend's name for fear that the media and fans might get in the way of his business and usual mundane. She disclosed this matter in "Bandila" television program on September 13, saying, “Hindi ako showbiz eh (I am not in the showbiz). I want to be honest. I want people to know about it.”

A magna Cum Laude graduate from the University of the Philippines, Supsup says "My mom (Marcelina Supsup) is really strict and she always told me na ‘yung magiging boyfriend ko or ‘yung asawa ko should be a Christian first, and that our relationship should be centered [on] God."

And she did reveal that her boyfriend was a Catholic before becoming a Born-Again Christian.

During the pageant's question and answer portion, she was asked by judge Vivica A. Fox the question: "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?"

She replied, "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."

Meanwhile, right after the Miss Universe beauty pageant held Monday in Brazil, comments floated in the internet, saying Miss Philippines should have won the Miss Universe title or that she should have been placed higher in ranking, at least, than just being in the 3rd runner-up. But, Supsup keeps her bearing saying "in any competition, “someone will lose, someone will win".

“You should just accept things for how they are. I think that’s what makes a winner, not just the [getting the] crown but being able to accept na hindi ikaw 'yung nanalo. Dapat maging grateful ka with whatever is given to you,” she told “Bandila.”

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-cel...-already-taken

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        here is miss colombia murking all the other chicks in the swimsuit competition

Eygpt looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup says she is already 'taken'
          Granville Ampong, Filipino Celebrity Headlines Examiner
          September 14, 2011

Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup says she already has a boyfriend. But, she rather declines to divulge his name in public to protect his privacy.

Suspsup, who was widely expected in the internet to win the Miss Universe title, which is captured by Miss Angola Leila Lopes, thinks it's best not to reveal her boyfriend's name for fear that the media and fans might get in the way of his business and usual mundane. She disclosed this matter in "Bandila" television program on September 13, saying, “Hindi ako showbiz eh (I am not in the showbiz). I want to be honest. I want people to know about it.”

A magna Cum Laude graduate from the University of the Philippines, Supsup says "My mom (Marcelina Supsup) is really strict and she always told me na ‘yung magiging boyfriend ko or ‘yung asawa ko should be a Christian first, and that our relationship should be centered [on] God."

And she did reveal that her boyfriend was a Catholic before becoming a Born-Again Christian.

During the pageant's question and answer portion, she was asked by judge Vivica A. Fox the question: "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?"

She replied, "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."

Meanwhile, right after the Miss Universe beauty pageant held Monday in Brazil, comments floated in the internet, saying Miss Philippines should have won the Miss Universe title or that she should have been placed higher in ranking, at least, than just being in the 3rd runner-up. But, Supsup keeps her bearing saying "in any competition, “someone will lose, someone will win".

“You should just accept things for how they are. I think that’s what makes a winner, not just the [getting the] crown but being able to accept na hindi ikaw 'yung nanalo. Dapat maging grateful ka with whatever is given to you,” she told “Bandila.”

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-cel...-already-taken
          Didn't read that part, when I first saw it I thought she was going out with that old guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
            Angola was mediocre at best.

It's bvtt-fugly. But obviously it ****ed all the jury plus its english-teacher. :bukkake:

Comment

here is miss colombia murking all the other chicks in the swimsuit competition

She gets more points for not wearing panties in public.

Comment

• Miss Angola might lose her crown

Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes's reign was questioned Wednesday, after allegations that false documentation was used to help her earn her participation in the prestigious pageant.

The press office of Donald Trump's Miss Universe Organization denied that anyone by the name of Charles Mukano was involved in the alleged forgery of documentation that allowed Leila Lopes to participate and win Miss Angola UK, which would've effectively elevated her to the Miss Universe pageant.

According to Argentine daily Infobae on Tuesday, the organizer of the the pageant that crowned her Miss Angola in her home country, a man by the name of Charles Mukano, apparently falsified the beauty's documentation so that she could participate in the prestigious event.

The Infobae report went on to say that Mukano helped Lopes reach the Miss Angola UK pageant, in which only Angolan women who live in Great Britain participate, in spite of the fact that Lopes presumably lived in Angola.

The report also said that Mukano allegedly obtained false documentation that said Lopes is a business administration student in Great Britain. Infobae's report also said that in 2009, Mukano was questioned about false documents he obtained after a Cape Verde citizen came close to winning Miss Angola.

The Miss Universe Organization also acknowledged a rumor that Lopes is of Cuban ancestry and speaks Spanish.

So far, Leila Lopes has not responded to the allegations. However, the Miss Universe Organization said in the Thursday email to AOL Latino that, "We also heard the rumor that her parents were from Cuba and [that] she speaks Spanish, which is false." The email went on to say that, "We have never heard of [Charles Mukano]. The national director who ran the Miss Angola pageant is Renato Guttler."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupiter Jab View Post

Lawd O MERCY! DAMNIT she is gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    She gets more points for not wearing panties in public.

she has all kindsa points....biggest ass in the pagent and showing monkey=miss universe.

anyone saying miss angola isn't fine is a fukn ****** ****

Comment

she has all kindsa points....biggest ass in the pagent and showing monkey=miss universe.

anyone saying miss angola isn't fine is a fukn ****** ****

Gtfo puta! Obviously banging male jury-members >>>>>>>> showing monkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X