Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get so lazy when I approach the end of writting assignments!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get so lazy when I approach the end of writting assignments!

I hate it. I was stressing this assignment all week and now that its pretty much done, and not due for another 5 hours, Im taking my sweet ass time to make the final touch ups.

Have a shot of gin, slap your face a couple times, that'll do.

Comment

take a clod shower while squeezing ur genitals in a painful way.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
        take a clod shower while squeezing ur genitals in a painful way.
        Thanks, it worked.

Comment

I had an a opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            I hate it. I was stressing this assignment all week and now that its pretty much done, and not due for another 5 hours, Im taking my sweet ass time to make the final touch ups.
            LOL thats always the case bro... prob worked hard for the last few days and now you know you got it done its natural for your body to think fuvk it lets chill lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Thanks, it worked.
              welcome

im here to help

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                LOL thats always the case bro... prob worked hard for the last few days and now you know you got it done its natural for your body to think fuvk it lets chill lol
                I did it again. I submitted my assignment I have known about for 3 weeks at 11:46PM when it was due at 11:59PM. As always, I completed it to the point I wanted it to be at.

I definately put more effort into it, dont get me wrong Ive been working on it throughout the weeks, but Im just too laxed leading up to the due date and time.

Comment

i just turned one in today at 7 and i started writing it at 12 am

Comment

Working...
                  X