Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were you on 9/11?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was visiting my mum. We all watched it and were like WTF? Then we cried a bit with all the panic and death everywhere.

Still never forget 9/11 is 24/7 for a lot of people and it isn't their fault they don't get born into the country with the best military defense in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      In school and my fake ass teacher pushed out some crocodile tears(so fake) and we had a silent minute.
      It was terrifying moment and when I saw it on tv it felt unreal.
      Even living in Sweden we knew that it would effect the world a lot.
      I'm not sure whether that was red k or green k that you gave me for my post as it showed up as grey.

Comment

I remember waking up late that day and planning on skipping school that day. I was online at home bull****ting(not knowing what happened) and someone had im'ed me telling me about it and I was like wtf, I don't believe you. After finding out about it I headed to school because I was somewhat interested to see what was gonna happen with school.

I was a sophmore at the time and remember just how strange the whole day was. Every class we just watched the news. Being late though all my friends were joking blaming me, saying I did it. I won't ever forget 9/11.

Comment

....None Americans were actually crying?

Comment

I was at school was just a kid, Didn't care about it to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              ....None Americans were actually crying?
              Of course a lot of us cried. It was the saddest day in our nations history. At least in our lifetime.

Comment

I was lying on my couch then I saw it on TV then I changed the channel because big brother was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Of course a lot of us cried. It was the saddest day in our nations history. At least in our lifetime.
                  Seriously you Yanks are so gay....
                  "Saddest day in our nations history," how many memorials do the people of Hiroshima or Nagaski, get after you fucks murdered nearly 70 thousand people and injuried nearly the same amount?
                  And after just five years over 200 thousand people had died from side effects.

Sorry but today is just another day for me, I have very little sympathy, they are quick to forget about all the damage they have done throughout the world. I feel bad for the families but for the American people who "cried," I suggest you open your eyes and see what kind of damage you's done to Millions upon Millions over the year, aswell as that a good look at the facts about what happened this day 10 years ago,
                  And instead of tears you may have anger instead.

Comment

When the first plane hit, I was on the bus somewhere in Manhattan not sure about the second one. I walked from 57th and 5th to 10th ave where I went to college. Around 11:00am, something about an emergency was mentioned and everyone was told to leave the school. Funny. I was less than 8 miles away from the crash and didn't hear about it until two hours later.

I then walked around, people were crying, watching the TV, it took a while to figure out what actually happened.

For some reason I went to 62nd and Madison to wait for the bus which of course never showed up. The bridges leading out of Manhattan were shut down, transit service was shut down. Stranded in Manhattan. At 12:00pm the street was mobbed with people walking North, supposedly were going to walk to the Bronx which was a long walk. About an hour later, the streets were empty. I was sitting around drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. I was only 20 years old at the time and didn't have a fake ID, otherwise I would have hit up a pub. From where I was standing, looking south you can see clouds of smoke from where the towers were hit.

FINALLY at around 3:30 tranist service was up and running so I walked to Grand Central and went home.

Before I left I punched hotdog vendor in the face and he ran off crying. Turns out that was vcvc's father.
                    Last edited by Derranged; 09-11-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Skipping school playing with pokemon or something similar. Saw the 2nd plane hit on live TV and couldn't really understand it.

Comment

Working...
                      X