Where were you on 9/11?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    I am not English.
    Irish? Either way it still hold true to most powerful nations. You don't become powerful by playing nice 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      It will be very hard not to cry tonight during the New York football game on national tv. Today is a beautiful day because the sport that defines our nation is back but it will be a very somber moment during the ceremony that they put together. Probably won't be a dry eye in the stadium.
      ..... I didn't notice football had went anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Irish? Either way it still hold true to most powerful nations. You don't become powerful by playing nice 100% of the time.
        He's English.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Football was on strike a while back. It had a late start almost didn't have a season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He's English.
            Fuck you Jewboy, go back to begging blacks for acceptance.

Comment

I'm not telling people they are wrong for mourning. I'm reminding them, that they're "Great Country," has brought more pain and suffering then they could ever imagine to other innocent people and not to forget that whilst they hold they great stars and stripes.
              Yeah, we get it. You hate our "Great Country". Go make a thread about it. Why purposely try and ruin this one?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Gone since early Feb!

Comment

Fuck you Jewboy, go back to begging blacks for acceptance.
                  Lies. Wrong.

Comment

Ahhhh, I think I was in 4th or 5th grade in school. Principle basically announced there was a terrorist attack on the twin towers, shortly afterwards the teacher basically started to explain it.

We all got sent home early and then when I came home it was just me and my mom watching tv and then I basically saw what happened.

Luckily, my father didn't have a delivery anywhere near where the towers were. But he saw both planes going into the towers, took him a really long time to get home as most bridges and tunnels were all shut down.

Pretty crazy how its been 10 years, oh how time just flys by....

Comment

I was at school ,either in a lesson or slying off for a smoke

Really takes me back thinking about it,those ten years have gone quick

Comment

Working...
                      X