New to Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
    Aaah well that ain't gonna happen, I'm too fit.. Lol

You can actually change it so everyone can poke you...
    Haha! That was lovely.

I made it so I am searchable to everyone, should that not clear up the problem?

Comment

• This oughta be good for some giggles at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
        Haha! That was lovely.

I made it so I am searchable to everyone, should that not clear up the problem?
        Problem? I will made it possible to search u and I will clear you up, now spread em perp while I search your cavities for hidden compartments

Comment

• Ayo Boss Lady don't ever post pictures of gaping Anuses on my page ever again.

Comment

• So how many friend requests have you accepted from BS members? Lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              Ayo Boss Lady don't ever post pictures of gaping Anuses on my page ever again.
              Are you spastic?

You posted that on my page. I was done playing with you yesterday, I moved on to more entertaining and pleasurable things, like waxing my bikini line ... now either contribute something meaningful or GTFO, I don't have a **** so not really interested in your pissing competition ... END OF.

Comment

• Wow this b itc h is so fake. But smart preying on the pusyless beta males on BS.
                Last edited by spyvsspy; 09-12-2011, 07:56 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Wow this b itc h is so fake. But smart preying on the pusyless beta males on BS.
                  Mate, crawl out of my twat already ... it is pathetic.

I know I'm a female, everyone in this thread who isn't inbred knows I am female so GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                    Mate, crawl out of my twat already ... it is pathetic.

I know I'm a female, everyone in this thread who isn't inbred knows I am female so GTFO.
                    Wow you give yourself away on every post. Its kinda funny though since you expose the lonely losers that believe in you and send you semi flirty posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      Wow you give yourself away on every post. Its kinda funny though since you expose the lonely losers that believe in you and send you semi flirty posts.
                      Can you please tell me how a girl is supposed to "speak" seeing as you are now claiming to be an expert ... is that because you are a transexual? I am certain with your personality you are a fat, 45 year old virgin wanking to teletubies on Youtube in your mum's basement, so I am positive you definitely don't have any first hand knowledge of what a women sounds or speaks like. I am a girl, why is that so hard to believe ... Or is it because you are secretly praying that I am indeed, a 12 year old boy so you can have a paedo-wank whilst replying to me?

Comment

Working...
                      X