Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Police Just Man Handled My Mother! What Should we do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Police Just Man Handled My Mother! What Should we do?

My mom was coming downstairs from her Apartment to give her Neighbor Coffee and heard girls screaming & arguing. Then she saw some females fighting and beating on one of her neighbors that live there and the Neighbor is Pregnant and getting beat on. So my mother starts asking the girls why would you be hitting a female thats pregnant so the one girl tells my mother I don't give a **** I'll hit whoever I want and I'll hit you too. So my mom says you gonna hit me? go ahead hit me then and my mom puts her hands up to defend herself cuz the girl was walking towards her to fight.

Male & Female Officers get there while my mom is backing up & had her hands up to defend herself. One of the male officers doesnt say anything, grabs my mother by her arm and neck from behind dragging her, pulling her and slams her down on the police car like she was a man. Everyone outside is going crazy saying why are you doing this to her she didnt do anything wrong. My mom lifts her head and is telling the officer that hes hurting her and he Slams her head back down on the car causing bruises and a cut on her head. He then throws her in the car like a ragdoll.

They let my mother out of the car and the officer that did this to her left the scene. Everyone that was outside was in shocked at what this police officer just did. They were all explaining to the officers that were there how horrible this was. At the end of it the cops let everyone go and my Mother has huge bruises and scrapes on her arms, legs and head. We are about to take her to the E.R. so she can have everything Documented. I already took pictures of her injuries.

What else do u think we should or can do? My mother is 50 year old women that already has a ton of issues with her bones, back, heart and head. She has had over 25 surgeries in her lifetime from all these problems and for a Man to just slam her around like that for no reason makes me extremely angry. Also since the police was doing all this to my mother, shouldnt it have atleast been the female officers job to do so? Everyone was screaming police brutality. I'm going to call my Lawyer on monday. This is why I do not have respect for Police. They think they are above the Law.

Is there anything else you think I should do besides take her to the hospital, file a complaint at the police station and get a lawyer? Any Suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by DJ OxXx; 09-10-2011, 05:24 PM.

I'm sorry to hear how they treated your mom, but I've heard thing like this are becoming the norm in the once great nation.

Comment

You can file a complaint, but unless you have video or witnesses it probably wont mean much. Im not going to say your mom was innocent either without seeing the events that led to it. Its possible the officer felt your mom was resisting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        You can file a complaint, but unless you have video or witnesses it probably wont mean much. Im not going to say your mom was innocent either without seeing the events that led to it. Its possible the officer felt your mom was resisting.
        I understand where u are coming from. The one Officer said they have Video but who knows. We have plenty of witnesses. All of My moms Neighbors saw it. Also my mother was not resisting at all. Also if you are resisting arrest wouldnt that mean you are getting arrested or atleast get arrested for resisting? they let my mother go.

Comment

Get those **** suckers names and badges and make a report on them.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Reading this makes me very curious to know if your mother is African American or Hispanic because it would be very strange if this was done to a white woman. Sorry to turn it in to something racial, but the cops actions could have been racially driven. Just saying it always is like that.

I don't know what else you can do, it seems like you're taking the right steps.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Sorry to hear that.

Reading this makes me very curious to know if your mother is African American or Hispanic because it would be very strange if this was done to a white woman. Sorry to turn it in to something racial, but the cops actions could have been racially driven. Just saying it always is like that.

This.

What's your race boy?

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

My mother is white but she looks spanish and the neighborhood is mostly Spanish with some blacks and few whites. My father came to see what was going on and hes puerto rican & i'm Puerto rican & White. The cops are known to be racist around here though. My mother has never been in any type of trouble and she is like the community mom always helping and feeding people.

Comment

Fncking cops. There are some good cops out there but a lot of them think they're Gods or something.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Are you saying the cops are racist or that most crimes are committed by blacks?.

RACIST!.

Comment

Working...
                    X