Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
    filipinas can be crazy...it was in the news that a filipina woman ordered a hit on her ex-husband...watchout for the crazies
    yeah thats what I have heard which makes me weary of dating them even though I find them attractive.

filipinos are one of the largest groups here probably after japanese. I got yellow fever bad though. I think I would annoy a white girl if I am staring at every asian chick that walks by. And people that say asian girls dont like asian guys are exaggerating, when there is a whole big community like here the majority are dating asian guys and many of them are fine as hell. Some of them dont like military guys either. They had one cheat on them in the past and now all military guys are *******s to them. Hawaiians over all are cool as hell though. Now the native hawaiian women are some nasty david tua looking mofos but the native dudes are cool people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      I have never seen a black man dating an asian woman. I have never seen a black woman with an asian guy. Surely the latter is the rarest of couples?
      See all the time in vegas. The asian broads are fine but look kinda stripperish fake **** etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
        yeah thats what I have heard which makes me weary of dating them even though I find them attractive.

filipinos are one of the largest groups here probably after japanese. I got yellow fever bad though. I think I would annoy a white girl if I am staring at every asian chick that walks by. And people that say asian girls dont like asian guys are exaggerating, when there is a whole big community like here the majority are dating asian guys and many of them are fine as hell. Some of them dont like military guys either. They had one cheat on them in the past and now all military guys are *******s to them. Hawaiians over all are cool as hell though. Now the native hawaiian women are some nasty david tua looking mofos but the native dudes are cool people.
        are there a lot of f@gs in hawaii?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          See all the time in vegas. The asian broads are fine but look kinda stripperish fake **** etc.
          cuz your in vegas....

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post

try california....filipina-americans there are more open

Comment

cuz your in vegas....
              Just saying. Funniest thing is when you stop at the grocery store in the morning and girls still in stripper clothes are buying eggs and milk cuz they just got off work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                are there a lot of f@gs in hawaii?
                IDK. There are a lot of trannies on plenty of fish who are listed as female because there is no tranny option though. They fool me a pretty lot too.

Comment

Just saying. Funniest thing is when you stop at the grocery store in the morning and girls still in stripper clothes are buying eggs and milk cuz they just got off work.
                  whats like living in vegas?

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  IDK. There are a lot of trannies on plenty of fish who are listed as female because there is no tranny option though. They fool me a pretty lot too.

Comment

lol......vegas is not a very kid friendly town...there are **** pamphlets everywhere

Comment

in scale of racist asians

Koreans are #1
                      chinese are #2
                      filipinos #3 (not fil-ams but filipinos from Philippines.)
                      every other asian #4

#10 japanese

I'm not so sure about that. Japanese people are VERY VERY xenophobic and outright racist. I've been to Korea, Philippines, and China they HAVE not topped what ive experienced living here. I've been living in Japan for OVER 10 years. There are Thousands..I say again....Thousands of places "Gaijin", "Gaikokujin" (FOREIGNERS) can't go. Completely Segregated. They have protests 24/7 about "Zainichi's" (Koreans Living in Japan), and Foreigners (ALL Foreigners) living in Japan. Make no mistakes about this ****. Japanese people are some of the most Xenophobic people i'ver encountered in my life. I take all that stuff in stride though because i pay no mind to that kind of negativity.

Comment

Working...
                      X