Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
    It's because all the white women are flocking towards black men, so the only other females left to date for them are asian or hispanic women.
    Utter nonsense. White females do not flock to blacks at all. The vast majority of them that are with blacks are already poor with little no no family connections are are seen as white trash by other whites.

There is no incentive for white women to get with blacks in general because blacks have an F in reputation for family and income.

Comment

some of ya'll need to get out more, or maybe some of you are older than 30. i seen interracial dating all the time amongst the youth at colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        .....No

what I am saying is that when you have two Major Minorities both competing for jobs. Both with strong cultures there tends to be a rivalry.
        Specially when a predominantly black city starts changing demographics at a rapid rate.
        They feel like they're getting pushed out of their communities.
        It isn't just Hispanics that have the social taboo.
        I had a friend that got beat to death by a group of black guys just for being Hispanic it goes both ways

and I think it's pretty clear Puerto Ricans in NY have adopted Black culture here in America.
        Puerto Ricans are Mestizos just like Mexicans or any
        other Hispanics.

Puerto Ricans have their own culture which some embrace and other embrace black culture.
        Not quite...the history of Puerto Rico is quite different to Mexico and other hispanic countries...most of the natives were killed by the Europeans...meaning that Puerto Ricans look mre European (John Ruiz)...or have African blood (Cotto grows a natural afro, Trinidad, Ivan Calderon)....there arent as many indo/mestizo looking Ricans as in Mexico.....

But even if they do embrace PR culture....it doesnt mean that they have to hate and segregate themselves from black culture.....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
          Not quite...the history of Puerto Rico is quite different to Mexico and other hispanic countries...most of the natives were killed by the Europeans...meaning that Puerto Ricans look mre European (John Ruiz)...or have African blood (Cotto grows a natural afro, Trinidad, Ivan Calderon)....there arent as many indo/mestizo looking Ricans as in Mexico.....

But even if they do embrace PR culture....it doesnt mean that they have to hate and segregate themselves from black culture.....
          .....The Natives got killed all over Latin America. PR still have some of their Native blood. Either way most are still mixed with something.

again you're demonizing the Hispanics/Mexicans here in L.A.

you're implying it's the Hispanics that don't want to integrate with blacks.
          Alot of Hispanics have been on the land longer than blacks have.
          Why can't they integrate with our culture? LOL They just like keeping their culture just like we like keeping ours.

Comment

Surprised that this thread remained a mature, civil discussion. From my experience, there's a certain type of Asian girl that goes for White guys. Hard to explain, but I can usually tell right off the bat. As for myself, Im Asian and have mainly been with white girls. Also been with a half-white, half-Korean, and a half-white, half-Filipino. Now I've been with an Asian girl for 5 years. There's not one that's better than the other. B1tches are all crazy. Except with white women, there's no pressure from the girls' family like with an Asian one.

Comment

Get your paper together, stack them benjamins, and be a successful millionaire and you can get any type of women you please.. You can have one leg, be crossed eye, and be ******ed but with that millions in your bank account any or most Fly ass girl will date you.. MONEY TALKS..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                .....The Natives got killed all over Latin America. PR still have some of their Native blood. Either way most are still mixed with something.

again you're demonizing the Hispanics/Mexicans here in L.A.

you're implying it's the Hispanics that don't want to integrate with blacks.
                Alot of Hispanics have been on the land longer than blacks have.
                Why can't they integrate with our culture? LOL They just like keeping their culture just like we like keeping ours.
                You have a point there to be fair....

I guess it would be harder for them becuz of the language barrier...not saying they shouldnt try though....

But what are these cultural differences that causes this...for example...Im pretty sure a mexican who adopted so called white culture woulldnt be called selling out of adopting white culture.....Mexicans and blacks face the same problems in the so called "hood"...... so how different is it really....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                  You have a point there to be fair....

I guess it would be harder for them becuz of the language barrier...not saying they shouldnt try though....

But what are these cultural differences that causes this...for example...Im pretty sure a mexican who adopted so called white culture woulldnt be called selling out of adopting white culture.....Mexicans and blacks face the same problems in the so called "hood"...... so how different is it really....
                  I think that's the biggest dividing line.
                  The fact that it isn't easy to communicate with one another.

& I guess when you adopt white culture it isn't as frowned upon because whites tend to be at a higher social scale. They're the employers and the people in power. While Blacks are going through the same struggles as us while being slightly worse off economically.

I personally don't care I'd fuck a girl of any race or ethnicity lol

Last edited by LeG00N; 09-08-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

If you're an asian girl and live in some dump of a country like Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam...you will give up your entire family just for a chance to marry a white man lol...those girls are like eastern euro girls, anyone is better to marry than having to live in some craptacular 2nd or 3rd world country the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                      If you're an asian girl and live in some dump of a country like Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam...you will give up your entire family just for a chance to marry a white man lol...those girls are like eastern euro girls, anyone is better to marry than having to live in some craptacular 2nd or 3rd world country the rest of their lives.
                      Wow...

Comment

Working...
                      X