Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    cause they sukky sukky fo ten dollaz!

Me luv yu long tiiiiiime! :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      that isn't true.
      In fact i've never met a Latina that has been with a black guy..

It's wrong, but there's a social taboo against dating blacks in the Hispanic community here in L.A.
      Most interracial couples are White guys with Asian women.
      Considering the racial issues in L, I dont think thats the best indicator...for example blacks and hispanics get along fairly well in New York....

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
        Considering the racial issues in L, I dont think thats the best indicator...for example blacks and hispanics get along fairly well in New York....
        Same here in Houston.

I see many hispanic women with black guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciouscycle View Post
          Because Asian girl white guy couples have kids that look like real life anime characters.

Dumbest post evah.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Me luv yu long tiiiiiime! :bukkake:

hot b!tchez r hot *****ez

regardless of race.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              I have never seen a black man dating an asian woman. I have never seen a black woman with an asian guy. Surely the latter is the rarest of couples?
              Unfortunately, my asian girl's ex is a black man from africa

Comment

..........okay but see the Hispanics in NY and Texas have adapted black culture.

just like you'll see puero ricans with do-rags that sag their pants and the Texans hispanics say "nigga"
                they're the hispanic versions of *****s.

In Los Angeles we have kept most of our culture which collides with our fellow minorities which has led to race riots .... I'm not saying it right. It's just the way things are.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  ..........okay but see the Hispanics in NY and Texas have adapted black culture.

just like you'll see puero ricans with do-rags that sag their pants and the Texans hispanics say "nigga"
                  they're the hispanic versions of *****s.

In Los Angeles we have kept most of our culture which collides with our fellow minorities which has led to race riots .... I'm not saying it right. It's just the way things are.
                  So what you are trying to infer is that Mexican culture by default is slighty racist....could it be down to the fact that there are very few blacks in Mexico......cuz I think its a cop out to say they adopted black culture....cuz there are black puerto ricans....

Comment

So what you are trying to infer is that Mexican culture by default is slighty racist....could it be down to the fact that there are very few blacks in Mexico......cuz I think its a cop out to say they adopted black culture....cuz there are black puerto ricans....
                    Spaniards > Blacks tho

Comment

.....No

what I am saying is that when you have two Major Minorities both competing for jobs. Both with strong cultures there tends to be a rivalry.
                      Specially when a predominantly black city starts changing demographics at a rapid rate.
                      They feel like they're getting pushed out of their communities.
                      It isn't just Hispanics that have the social taboo.
                      I had a friend that got beat to death by a group of black guys just for being Hispanic it goes both ways

and I think it's pretty clear Puerto Ricans in NY have adopted Black culture here in America.
                      Puerto Ricans are Mestizos just like Mexicans or any
                      other Hispanics.

Puerto Ricans have their own culture which some embrace and other embrace black culture.

Comment

Working...
                      X