Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
    asian girls from asia just have a soft spot in my heart...I love them traditional girls who know the meaning of loyalty and know how to take care of their own
    Yeah they're like that until they get to America or anywhere out of the country.

Comment

• asian girls are hot as **** thats why.

Now the thing about them being more submissive, I dont think that applies as much if you are talking about white guys dating asian-american girls who grew up in america or moved here at a young age. If they are not in a giant asian community then most of their friends growing up would be white.

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Highly recommend.
      have you dated a filipina before? I think they are hot but know that a lot of them are hardcore catholics, does that get in the way. Everything I know about filipinos comes from 24/7 so that means I dont know much. But I hear some guys say filipinas can be possessive and crazy and that if their family dont approve of you they will choose their family over you every time. That combined with the catholic thing makes me weary. What was your experience? I dont want some chic that wants to try to drag me to church, I dont do church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I hit it all the time The reason i met them is because i was fcuking her in her house and they suddenly came home.

I mainly like Puerto rican girls but they always have messed up families, i can never catch a break
        dont all puerto ricans have messed up families??

almost all puerto ricans I have ever met had something going on...this one PR lady who was my co-worker was married 3 times

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
          asian girls are hot as **** thats why.

Now the thing about them being more submissive, I dont think that applies as much if you are talking about white guys dating asian-american girls who grew up in america or moved here at a young age. If they are not in a giant asian community then most of their friends growing up would be white.

have you dated a filipina before? I think they are hot but know that a lot of them are hardcore catholics, does that get in the way. Everything I know about filipinos comes from 24/7 so that means I dont know much. But I hear some guys say filipinas can be possessive and crazy and that if their family dont approve of you they will choose their family over you every time. That combined with the catholic thing makes me weary. What was your experience? I dont want some chic that wants to try to drag me to church, I dont do church.
          filipinas can be crazy...it was in the news that a filipina woman ordered a hit on her ex-husband...watchout for the crazies

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            If she meant skin color, she is right. Asian girls, at least the Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc, are very white. Or if she meant white as in her "personality" never mind, that was just a dumb comment by her.
            I used to think all japanese people were really white but since Ive moved to hawaii where there are a ton of japanese here. There are a lot that I have met that have brown skin that I wouldnt have thought were japanese.

Does anyone know about this, are they from a more southern part of japan or maybe there are a lot of japanese mixed with korean or something? Some of them are several generations of japanese too but with brown/yellow skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
              dont all puerto ricans have messed up families??

almost all puerto ricans I have ever met had something going on...this one PR lady who was my co-worker was married 3 times
              In my experience, yes. Theres always a crazy family member, usually the women.

Comment

I used to think all japanese people were really white but since Ive moved to hawaii where there are a ton of japanese here. There are a lot that I have met that have brown skin that I wouldnt have thought were japanese.

Does anyone know about this, are they from a more southern part of japan or maybe there are a lot of japanese mixed with korean or something? Some of them are several generations of japanese too but with brown/yellow skin.
                Maybe they're mixed? Or the weather in Hawaii has burned their skin or something lol. Every Japanese i've seen is white as a cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  In my experience, yes. Theres always a crazy family member, usually the women.
                  Lol i've dated only two PR girls, and from that experience, I'd have to agree.

Comment

koreans are actually the lightest asians

but in reality there is diverseness in skin color in all asian countries
                    In the Philippines I have seen filipinas who are as white as a korean and filipinos who are as dark as an indian.....

in japan many of them are dark....but most are light...

in korea all of them are light....with a very small percentage being dark...and those are the farmers

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lol i've dated only two PR girls, and from that experience, I'd have to agree.
                      were they from New York?

Comment

Working...
                      X