Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    This is exactly my experience with them. They seem like an introvert group to outsiders but are actually really crazy when they are together. When i went to a korean club, i had never seen girls drink as much as korean chicks
    yes koreans are different when amongst each other...though I heard korean clubs only allow koreans in...it was in the news that non-koreans were being turned down from going in a korean club in NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Maybe they think asian girls are more submissive than white girls? Asian girls think they're upgrading from asian men? Who knows. I know some asian chicks who swear they better because they're dating a white dude and they refuse to date asian men. I know a VC biitch in Newport beach who actually said that she is whiter than any white chick she knows! Cracks me up!
      If she meant skin color, she is right. Asian girls, at least the Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc, are very white. Or if she meant white as in her "personality" never mind, that was just a dumb comment by her.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Sorry but that Filipina is not that cute.
        you obviously dont know what cute is....thats all class right there

here is another example...she married to a middle aged korean dude
        definte show off to your parents type girl
        Last edited by Javen; 12-12-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
          then tough luck....you should guy going with filipina-american girls then....not as pretty as home grown ones...but are more loose and would just casually date
          Oh yea thats what i want....any girl i date has to be americanized. The one im currently seeing is half Puerto Rican and Half Ecuadorian and has traditional parents and when i met her them (by mistake), they whispered in her ear to stop bringing white boys home and i heard it

Comment

Oh yea thats what i want....any girl i date has to be americanized. The one im currently seeing is half Puerto Rican and Half Ecuadorian and has traditional parents and when i met her them (by mistake), they whispered in her ear to stop bringing white boys home and i heard it
            then you shouldnt have any problem....

Comment

yes koreans are different when amongst each other...though I heard korean clubs only allow koreans in...it was in the news that non-koreans were being turned down from going in a korean club in NYC
              Yes the club i went is one of those club and was on the news for doing so. The bouncer wouldnt let me in because i was white at first because girls get to go in right away and guys wait on line. Thing is its not subtle either. Not to brag but im a good looking guy and had to ask a few random girls to wait in line with me which is the only way to get in

Comment

you obviously dont know what cute is....thats all class right there
                I guess not...you like the homegrown ones. I like the Asian-American ones. And there lies the differences of opinions and encounters with Asian women.

Comment

Well now you know you're not the first one, so just go all out and hit it. You're her prototype.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I guess not...you like the homegrown ones. I like the Asian-American ones. And there lies the differences of opinions and encounters with Asian women.
                    asian girls from asia just have a soft spot in my heart...I love them traditional girls who know the meaning of loyalty and know how to take care of their own

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Well now you know you're not the first one, so just go all out and hit it. You're her prototype.
                      I hit it all the time The reason i met them is because i was fcuking her in her house and they suddenly came home.

I mainly like Puerto rican girls but they always have messed up families, i can never catch a break

Comment

Working...
                      X