I just got a shocking phone call.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Is it this guy?

Lol, That was actually funny when he added a H at the end.

Comment

Warn you about?

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      He called me to warn me about that racist f.uck. Eventually we will meet eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Is it this guy?

Isn't that Walter from Breaking Bad?

Comment

That racist guy is working with me today. When he saw me for the first time, he had a shocked look on his face because he didn't I was black. So far he's been nice and smiling at me.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            I guy that works in a different building then me called me and told me that the substitute they hired has been saying "n!@@er this" and "MF n!&&er that" all night. He told me that they wrote a report on him and they will give it to my manager tomorrow. Wow!

Comment

Who cares? You scrub toilets for a living, he could say whatever he wants you Politically Correct pusshole. Go put some urinal cakes as the old ones are getting yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Who cares? You scrub toilets for a living, he could say whatever he wants you Politically Correct pusshole. Go put some urinal cakes as the old ones are getting yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  You'd better hope he doesn't say anything wrong to my face. I'll show him what a slick African American can do.

Comment

i had a substitute teacher drop the bomb one time lolz pretty shocking though

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
                      Ok Uncle Howie is time to put you on ignore. Have a great life my friend.

P.S You're an alt and I know who your original account is. But I'm not saying nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X