Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Rapstar Mr Capone-e hits out at Katt Williams "We cant let this **** slide"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    LMAO....He's not even 1% Mexican. Y'all do know dude he is a wannabe Mexican, right?
    Stop arguing, they know they just make these threads to troll and piss you guys off.....

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      bro....refer to post #5 and thats all the proof you need.....
      LMAO....This is my last post....The main reason why Capone is such a hardcore Amir fan is because they are both Pakistani. That's why he supports Amir to the fullest, comes to all his fights make songs and music videos about him..etc Fahd Azam is a pakistani just like Amir and that's why he likes him so much.

Stop arguing, they know they just make these threads to troll and piss you guys off.....
      Yeah I know, but I have a feeling that a lot of posters do actuallly believe dude is Mexican.
      Last edited by VatoMulatto; 09-02-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

brio you are a ******, he is friends with Abner mares and Bradon rios aswell as Margarito. just check on utube, i cba to find the vids. stop hatin man.

Comment

This Pakispanic reminded me of the Red-Nexican:

Comment

yes there is a history of Arab-mexican, Jose sualiman is one so is salma hayek and a few others, but they are definately more mexican as they where born there and have the passport.
            Sorry buddy, Selma Hayek is Spainard + Lebanese.

And Pakistanis aren't arab.

Comment

brio you are a ******, he is friends with Abner mares and Bradon rios aswell as Margarito. just check on utube, i cba to find the vids. stop hatin man.
              yeah, he's friends with abner and margo , therefore he's mexican....what a ****en ******...

Comment

how old is this fhasad amhed akbahr mohammed (or something like that) aka capone e anyways..aint this fool too old to be having identity crisis?....

Comment

Fahd Azam aka mr capone-e is pakistani!

If u listen to the song roll call on youtube @ 0:54 he calls himself a "psycho
                  p4ki not giving a fawk!"

Comment

Originally posted by mislee View Post
                    Fahd Azam aka mr capone-e is pakistani!

If u listen to the song roll call on youtube @ 0:54 he calls himself a "psycho
                    p4ki not giving a fawk!"
                    Hi Power has like 6 joints called "Roll Call"

Comment

Mr. Capone e sucks wherever he is from.

Comment

Working...
                      X