No announcement yet.

Angry Mexican Woman Responds to Katt Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Watched that video, btw this ***** is annoying. She should go back to Mexico. All, I hear is whining this whining that. I can't stand it, just please for the sake of humanity can this woman off herself.
    .......Red K

Comment

Honestly, sick of ******s thinking their race is the only one who has delt with slavery and other racist ****. It happens to every race, and just sick of people crying a river over it. Don't people have better things to do with their time instead of thinking everyone is racist and out to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        .......Red K
        red k back ****, because you know I didn't imply any racist thoughts when I typed that. And you're on ignore for being an r-tard. You ugly ****.

You're that little ***** in the video blaming America for every injustice that goes wrong in the country. You should go back to wherever you came from to if America is such a ****hole to live at buddy. You're nothing but a weak little *****, if you were standing infront of me I'd smack some sense into you.

Comment

dam shes making us look bad with all that cursing

Comment

red k back ****, because you know I didn't imply any racist thoughts when I typed that. And you're on ignore for being an r-tard. You ugly ****.

You're that little ***** in the video blaming America for every injustice that goes wrong in the country. You should go back to wherever you came from to if America is such a ****hole to live at buddy. You're nothing but a weak little *****, if you were standing infront of me I'd smack some sense into you.
            Reported...........

Comment

Dude, don't block someone then bust out talking shit to them. He didn't imply any of what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure you would be red K'd for saying 'She should go back to Africa' as well.. amirite??

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
                dam shes making us look bad with all that cursing
                if she didnt cuss everyother word and didnt drag it on so long it would have seemd pretty inteligent...

but regardless i got the point

Comment

legendoflink forgot to say "no racist"

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Dude, don't block someone then bust out talking shit to them. He didn't imply any of what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure you would be red K'd for saying 'She should go back to Africa' as well.. amirite??
                    lol I didn't actually Red K the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

She is responding to this, for those who didn't see the thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=504289

Comment

Working...
                      X