No announcement yet.

Just found out my GF is pregnant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So sex should only be used to reproduce, not for enjoyment?
    You are in college, I suggest you take a BIOLOGY Class. SEX Feels good so that animals and people can reproduce. If it didn't feel good, you wouldn't be here right now because no one will want to have sex. I love sex but it is short for "SEXual reproduction" for something.

Comment

So sex should only be used to reproduce, not for enjoyment?
      don't feed the trolls, you know how your business needs to be handled, to hell with what that dudes opinion is.

Comment

Hmmm ima take a look at PP's whole procedure and go from there and if they are that private then i will use them.

But at this point im thinking i pay the $500,
        yeah look into it. I can say from personal experience they go the extra mile for privacy. It's a matter they fully understand 100% that in many cases parents/relatives would oppose these types of things, so they work with their patients in that regard very well.

And don't worry about other people's opinions. It's legal in this country last time I checked and people fought very hard to get these types of rights.

If we want to go back even further in history, shortly after the October Revolution in 1917 in Russia, abortion was made legal. It's really amazing to me that these things we accomplished years and years before the basic human rights were given to women here in america. Women actually fought on the front lines in the Red Army. Abortion was legal and practiced in hospitals immediately after the revolution. There was a great Soviet woman by the name of Alexandra Kollontai (she was born in Russia, her father was from a Ukrainian family), who helped write many of the Soviet laws legalizing abortion, divorce, birth control, and ****sexuality — unheard of in 1917! Prostitution was decriminalized. The concept of illegitimacy was banished. And the USSR was among the first countries to grant women voting rights.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 08-31-2011, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          You are in college, I suggest you take a BIOLOGY Class. SEX Feels good so that animals and people can reproduce. If it didn't feel good, you wouldn't be here right now because no one will want to have sex. I love sex but it is short for "SEXual reproduction" for something.
          Im actually a bio major....but again im not getting into this

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            yeah look into it. I can say from personal experience they go the extra mile for privacy. It's a matter they fully understand 100% that in many cases parents/relatives would oppose these types of things, so they work with their patients in that regard very well.

And don't worry about other people's opinions. It's legal in this country last time I checked and people fought very hard to get these types of rights.

If we want to go back even further in history, shortly after the October Revolution in 1917 in Russia, abortion was made legal. It's really amazing to me that these things we accomplished years and years before the basic human rights were given to women here in america. Women actually fought on the front lines in the Red Army. Abortion was legal and practiced in hospitals immediately after the revolution. There was a great Soviet woman by the name of Alexandra Kollontai (she was born in Russia, her father was from a Ukrainian family), who helped write many of the Soviet laws legalizing abortion, divorce, birth control, and ****sexuality — unheard of in 1917! Prostitution was decriminalized. The concept of illegitimacy was banished. And the USSR was among the first countries to grant women voting rights.
            Thanks alot, def gonna take a look into it

And thats a cool story...im currently in a Biomedical Ethics philosophy class who's major focus is abortion, but i have i already have my mind made up on abortion

Comment

Im actually a bio major....but again im not getting into this
              So you should know better. Would agree that ENJOYMENT of SEX and REPRODUCTION go hand to hand in the Nature??

Animals and Plants have sex to reproduce. I bet if you study the sexual organs of them, you'll find out that they are pretty sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                So you should know better. Would agree that ENJOYMENT of SEX and REPRODUCTION go hand to hand in the Nature??

Animals and Plants have sex to reproduce. I bet if you study the sexual organs of them, you'll find out that they are pretty sensitive.
                No plants are, asexual, so they dont have sex

Comment

She's getting an abortion eh?

You're damn lucky that she's getting it. 500 is NOTHING compared to what it would cost you if she had the baby.

Remember to use that condom man.

Comment

No plants are, asexual, so they dont have sex
                    So, how do plants reproduce? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they make love every spring. My car turns yellow each year from their orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      She's getting an abortion eh?

You're damn lucky that she's getting it. 500 is NOTHING compared to what it would cost you if she had the baby.

Remember to use that condom man.
                      Yea i know, but its so ****ing uncomfortable for me

She's also on the pill but waits until after she's pregnant to make sure she was taking it correctly which she def wasnt

Comment

Working...
                      X