Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out my GF is pregnant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abortion is wrong, especially in your case. She did NOT get raped from what I understand. Live with the consequence of your actions and take responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      so you're going through a different place and have to spend $500? That's the only other option? Or have it free at Planned Parenthood, which is great about patient privacy?

I guess if you're that worried about it and you have the $500, then just do that. But I think you're too worried about PP, they keep **** very lowkey.
      Hmmm ima take a look at PP's whole procedure and go from there and if they are that private then i will use them.

But at this point im thinking i pay the $500,

Comment

Get the mailman to pay for the abortion.

Comment

Damn man that sucks. Best of luck to you with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            Abortion is wrong, especially in your case. She did NOT get raped from what I understand. Live with the consequence of your actions and take responsibility.
            Im not gonna go into the Ethics of abortion, but i dont see it as "wrong". You have your own opinion and this is my way of taking responsibility

Comment

Give her a Russian abortion. Whatever that is, it's probably cheaper and way more brutal than an American one. That'll learn her not to take the pill.

Comment

That's easy for you to say, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Im not gonna go into the Ethics of abortion, but i dont see it as "wrong". You have your own opinion and this is my way of taking responsibility
                  Anybody who thinks that abortion is "correct" should just cut your balls off before having sex.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    That's easy for you to say, isn't it?
                    Yes it is, because that's why it's called, "Sexual Reproduction."

Comment

Yes it is, because that's why it's called, "Sexual Reproduction."
                      So sex should only be used to reproduce, not for enjoyment?

Comment

Working...
                      X