No announcement yet.

handling weapons..i'm stressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handling weapons..i'm stressed

since i became a soilder, handling guns and other weapons is what makes me being stressed.. it's not just dangerous for enemy but also for our forces.
    have you ever handled guns? it's not easy brothers..and it goes without saying mortar is harmful..
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 08-27-2011, 03:35 AM.

you know how i feel when i put a bomb in my hand..

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      since i became a soilder, handling guns and other weapons is what makes me being stressed.. it's not just dangerous for enemy but also for our forces.
      have you ever handled guns? it's not easy brothers..and it goes without saying mortar is harmful..

I wouldn't handle a firearm or weapon if it wasnt dangerous !

Comment

lol, why did you go infantry then? If you knew you weren't going to feel comfortable with death in your hands then why not choose personnel clerk or some other pog job?

I'm guessing your 21b? Seeing hanguk on your location.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          lol, why did you go infantry then? If you knew you weren't going to feel comfortable with death in your hands then why not choose personnel clerk or some other pog job?

I'm guessing your 21b? Seeing hanguk on your location.
          cause it's madatory for all koreans to be a soilder for 2 years?

Comment

i hav a rifle and a gun....

one is for fightig the other is for fun

Comment

I handle a weapon everyday. Plus I work in Munition Systems so I build bombs and work on missiles and whatnot. Nothing to it as long as you know what you're doing. I don't see how it's stressing you out, this is the easiest job I ever had.

Comment

I have been to the range about 20 times in the past year with friends and my coach who is a retired police officer. The first time is always the hardest. After that its just like clicking a mouse. Stay positive kid and remember, that firearm could one day save your life or life of a loved one. You cant look at just the negatives.

Comment

They can't even put you on punishment detail because the spud peeler makes you nervous!

Comment

Don't worry, once you shoot your first enemy, you will find it becomes easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X