Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
      show this to the **** from China and Philipines
      no. they might get hungry.

Comment

animal cruelty must stop.

Comment

show this to the **** from China and Philipines
          In case you are not aware, dogs are eaten by most people in Asia including the southern part of Russia bordering China and Mongolia.

Dog meat is also eaten in Nordic countries, actic, antartica, Siberia, Northern Canada, Alaska, and Greenland.

Mexico also is a dog eating country.

Comment

dumbass...how your puppies go on the road. be mad at yourself, idiot

nothing but stupidity at its best.
            What makes you feel that you need to be such a ****?

Simply because you are stuck in Ukraine?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              What makes you feel that you need to be such a ****?

Simply because you are stuck in Ukraine?
              why am I a ****? the guy cries and curses the driver for riding over his puppy. then next month same thing happens with another puppy.

are you seriously dumb..or thats really drivers who we have to blame? it doesnt have to do nothing where im from..dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                In case you are not aware, dogs are eaten by most people in Asia including the southern part of Russia bordering China and Mongolia.

Dog meat is also eaten in Nordic countries, actic, antartica, Siberia, Northern Canada, Alaska, and Greenland.

Mexico also is a dog eating country.
                I understand where you stand though. But in those countries they don't eat as much as in China. also ive seen how dogs get killed in MExico..for food and as delicious stuff.

Now in China watch dozens of vids and you'll see taht they enjoy killing an animal..5 to 10 ppl beating a dog. sometimes just for fun...see what I mean?

Little guys think that they are tough...ya right..agaisnt useless animals.

Also i'd love to know, what souther part of Russia you are talking about. Sochi..Krasnodar..lol. or the mongolian border where you won't find a single Russian.
                Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 08-25-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I read the article and saw the Youtube video.

Very sad, got a little teary I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    i was not even there someone else was looking after him and if you said that to my face i would crush you .you don't know how well i looked after them .if i was there i would have been outside keeping a eye on them .your a ****ing peace of **** if you new what it felt like to come home and someone tell you he died **** you lowlife peace of **** .mother ****er just judging people with out even knowing what happened.
                    ya no **** you would crash me. who would of guess.

also you are an idiot.

I wasnt there...soem1 else was taking a look for them. well guess what..you are ****ty owner! you let your pets to some1 you dont know. and I never judge people...unless I see idiots like you. who the **** even leave pets to some1 that cant take care of it.

Comment

ya no **** you would crash me. who would of guess.

also you are an idiot.

I wasnt there...soem1 else was taking a look for them. well guess what..you are ****ty owner! you let your pets to some1 you dont know. and I never judge people...unless I see idiots like you. who the **** even leave pets to some1 that cant take care of it.
                      you sit there and judge people why don't you have a look in the mirror sort out your own problems.you where not there so do not judge . .and i left the dog with my parents you dumb **** . again you just judge and assume it was someone i don't know .you have no right to judge people so go **** your self .

Comment

Working...
                      X