No announcement yet.

I Hate Soccer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    it just pissed me off..people in England were rioting..youth has no jobs..no bright out look then u get someone the same age signed by arsenal or man city and gets 50 million..or even worse theres people dying in Somalia and these cun.ts get paid which could feed thousands of families for a long time.

i dont care what sport it is boxing or soccer..there should be a limit..and every club should be donating money to the town to boost up job opportunities...but these idiots now days rather go and pay for a soccer ticket than buying their kid a new pair of shoes.

the rich saudis who buy those teams are cun.ts they waste way too much money

You could limit the amount of money these players earn but you would be foolish to think the billionaires who own these clubs would give there savings to charity that is not there responsibility. Governments are responsible for such matters not wealthy businessmen.

The American government spend (waste) up to 600 billion a year on military that makes Man cities spending spree look like a shopping trip at Lidl.

Comment

I also think it's boring to watch. Actually getting out there and playing soccer is fun as heck though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        You could limit the amount of money these players earn but you would be foolish to think the billionaires who own these clubs would give there savings to charity that is not there responsibility. Governments are responsible for such matters not wealthy businessmen.

The American government spend (waste) up to 600 billion a year on military that makes Man cities spending spree look like a shopping trip at Lidl.
        that's true! and how do you know about Lidl lol are you from Germany?

Comment

Two people dont like football,idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post
            The sport sucks and is so boring. They are so overpaid is makes me sick.

I really don't know how it got so big. It's literally 90 minutes of a ball getting passed around. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I can proudly say I have NEVER sat through a full game.

I really don't get the big ****in deal about it.
            You've never sat through a full game, but are still willing to pass judgment on it?
            Personally, I think you need a vested interest in it to get the most out of watching a game.

New Zealand made it to the World Cup last year (for only the 2nd time, and the 1st since 1982) and despite being picked by every expert as the whipping boys of the competition, went undefeated for their 3 games and actually came within inches of beating the reigning champs, Italy. For a nation with no professional league to hang with those fellas fair and square was awesome!! The amount of kids I see playing football now compared to before has trebled and considering we're mostly raising a bunch of fat bastards down here who only run if it's for pies, that's a damn good thing! War football!!

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            soccer is good ..the world game.
            The undeniable truth!! No other sport even comes close. They stopped a fookin war to have a game for fooks sake!! No doubt the Germans won on penalties!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post
                The sport sucks and is so boring. They are so overpaid is makes me sick.

I really don't know how it got so big. It's literally 90 minutes of a ball getting passed around. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I can proudly say I have NEVER sat through a full game.

I really don't get the big ****in deal about it.
                Go and watch hand-egg or one of them other crappy American sports than d*ckhead!

Comment

It used to be a great sport. Now it's just a bloated mess.

Comment

You know how I know you're gay.....

Comment

In fairness,club football has become incredibly boring to follow over the last three or four years.The amount of money being pumped in into the Premier League in recent years has pretty much killed any interest I had in it.Average players being valued at a price that far exceeds their actual talent.I mean,seriously - Stewart Downing costing £20 million?

Chelsea really set the bar with Abramovich a few years back,but they were unique in that they were the only club in the country that was really pissing away that amount of money with such regularity.

Comment

Working...
                      X