No announcement yet.

I Hate Soccer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I think Soccer is boring as well. Maybe even more so than watching baseball. But, I do watch the World Cup. Those games get my hype. Maybe it's because of the anticipation of it being every 4 years? Don't know...

Boxing, American football, basketball are the only sports that I watch regularly.
    Fake Guatemalan

Comment

mcdonalds and baseball for you then, son

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
        Fake Guatemalan

Maybe, that's why I don't like soccer? Only F'ing sport that we play and we're not even good at it

Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador(Not sure about other Central America countries like Panama or Nicaragua) have gone to a World Cup. We have never ever gone. And, I don't think we ever will in my lifetime. No joke.

I'm not even sure if we have won the minor leagues one, Concacaf or whatever it's called. SMH.

Reality, is that we just suck overall in sports

Comment

Soccer is great.. Your missing out.

Comment

certain teams and their tactics I do find incredibly boring, but overall I love the sport. Looking at you Chelsea.

Comment

soccer is good ..the world game.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                mcdonalds and baseball for you then, son
                Don't forget handegg.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cuban Hawk View Post
                  The sport sucks and is so boring. They are so overpaid is makes me sick.

I really don't know how it got so big. It's literally 90 minutes of a ball getting passed around. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I can proudly say I have NEVER sat through a full game.

I really don't get the big ****in deal about it.
                  To each their own. Soccer is a fine sport. I like to play basketball but I just can't sit and watch a basketball game.

Comment

but you're right with the over paid part.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      but you're right with the over paid part.
                      Nah son, I forgot who it was...I think it was Buffon that said footballers are underpaid and they don't make as much most people think.

Obviously the superstars get good money but the rest don't.

Its what I read, never bothered looking at wages for mid and bottle table teams.

Comment

Working...
                      X