No announcement yet.

Rick Perry 2012!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You've just convinced me to vote for Rick. Go Perry!!!!!!

Jesus does not approve of this and told me that you're going to Hell.

It's not looking good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

what are you talking about? we're in the presence of Bush's third term right now!

This so so true, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        This so so true, mate.

Hilarious picture.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          This so so true, mate.

doesnt look like the curtains match the carpet

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Hilarious picture.

A fool who thinks this is hilarious. Tis teh naked truth baby.

Comment

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/62780.html

By MAGGIE HABERMAN | 9/6/11 9:52 PM EDT Updated: 9/6/11 9:57 PM EDT

As Texas Gov. Rick Perry has stayed in-state for the past two days dealing with the record forest fires there, a reader pointed out to me the fact that the state was set earlier this year to cut the budget of the agency that deals with fighting such blazes.

Texas lawmakers are set to slash funding for the agency responsible for fighting wildfires in the midst of a historic wildfire season in which some 2.5 million acres have burned.

The Texas Forest Service faces almost $34 million in budget cuts over the next two years, roughly a third of the agency's total budget. The cuts are in both the House and Senate versions of the proposed state budget.
              Continue Reading

The Forest Service has about 200 firefighters and offers assistance grants to volunteer fire departments. Assistance grants are likely to take the biggest hit.

Volunteers — two of whom were killed in fighting this year's fires — make up nearly 80 percent of the state's fire-fighting force and are first responders to roughly 90 percent of wildfires in Texas.

"Volunteer programs are our No. 1 defense," Forest Service Director Tom Boggus told Reuters.

A month earlier, Perry and the Texas congressional delegation had asked President Obama to "grant a disaster declaration" that would have brought federal funds to cover much of the fire-fighting.

It's not immediately clear what the outcome of the proposed budget slashing, and a Perry spokesman didn't respond to an email for comment earlier today.

But, putting aside the seriousness of the situation in Texas, this is a problem that many small-government state chief executives find themselves in at a national level - squaring budget cuts

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1XIwB0kWB

Just revisiting this stupid topic. Rick Perry is an idiot. I know what the hell I speak of when it comes to politics. Look at this stupidity you cut services like a fire department and look at the consequences a state level disaster happened and the fire fighters can't stop it because of lack of funding and lack of personnel.

It reminds me of the time when in 2003, the U.S. sent soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan without protection bulletproof vests and armored vehicles. Why do Americans love to learn through the hardest way? Why can't we just learn the easiest and most common sense ways?

All the Republicans talking about cutting funding to this and that and this is just one of the consequences. Michelle Bachmann talking about abolishing the Department of Education. I guess middle class and poverty line class of children can go screw themselves. SAT, ACT, and GED are all set by the Department of Education to give kids with disadvantages an equal footing with the richer kids in society. Oh, you have a high SAT score you get a scholarship of $2,000. Oh, you passed ACT you don't need to take this subject in college. Oh, you want to go to college but you don't have a high school diploma here take this GED test. All of these are regulated by the Department of Education. If there is no DOE, imagine every damn state having their own version of tests and then think that those tests are not recognized by the other states so you have to take them again if you choose to move.

Republicans always working to defeat the working man.

Oh yea, Rick Perry's solution to his state problem is to beg for federal funding.

Comment

Yeah lets vote for this corrupt corporate clown.

You want this guy in the white house?????
                Obama is a weak bum that caved in to the conservatives time and time again.
                That was exactly why he was so bad.

Comment

If God really liked Rick Perry he would have answerd his prayers for rain, how am I supposed to take Rick Perry serious if God doesn't and ignores him, just saying !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                    If God really liked Rick Perry he would have answerd his prayers for rain, how am I supposed to take Rick Perry serious if God doesn't and ignores him, just saying !!!

Ron Paul’s Brand of Libertarianism Spells Disaster For Every American
                    http://www.politicususa.com/en/ron-p...arian-disaster

It doesn't look like Ron Paul is any better. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

Ron Paul’s Brand of Libertarianism Spells Disaster For Every American
                      http://www.politicususa.com/en/ron-p...arian-disaster

It doesn't look like Ron Paul is any better. JAT
                      Id go more into how bias this articale is but watching the nonsense on the Republican debate tonight is more fun !

Comment

Working...
                      X