No announcement yet.

Looks like the Chinese were styling on Georgetown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    chinese players seem to have a different outlook on these kinda of things.

most basketball players try to stop the fight and play peacekeeper if they're not involved.

china seems to take a "baseball brawl" approach. where they clear the benches.

chinese going goon squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      chinese going goon squad.
      hey , i don't condone these kind of things especially with possibly kids in the stand but if you're gonna pose , you better be ready to go.

i seen a few of the clips. our boys were posing (they started that whole thing when a georgetown player got into a chinese players face) and got socked up.

i think they were expecting the trash talk , pose , push stuff that usually happens.

he got stomped. that's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
        You know what is

Black and Yelllow black and yellow black and yellow
        lolololololololoololololol

Comment

Looks like chinese guys owning some black dudes of the same size.

Don't mess with the chinese!
          Last edited by Xercen; 08-19-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
            Looks like chinese guys owning some black dudes of the same size.

Don't mess with the chinese!
            There part of the liberation army you idiot, they have military background... I want them to test our military men and see what happens to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
              There part of the liberation army you idiot, they have military background... I want them to test our military men and see what happens to them.
              just because they're in the military doesn't mean they know how to fight.

the reason our kids got their ass kicked is because their teammates didn't jump in. (plus i think they were so use to basketball fights where it gets broken up so quickly and no one really tries to fight for real)

in a fight between 2 groups of people. size doesn't matter. fighting skills doesn't matter.

what matters is which group has more people willing to fight. the chinks had more players who wanted to fight. hence why there was usually 2-3 chinese dudes fighting 1 georgetown guy in most of that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                just because they're in the military doesn't mean they know how to fight.

the reason our kids got their ass kicked is because their teammates didn't jump in. (plus i think they were so use to basketball fights where it gets broken up so quickly and no one really tries to fight for real)

in a fight between 2 groups of people. size doesn't matter. fighting skills doesn't matter.

what matters is which group has more people willing to fight. the chinks had more players who wanted to fight. hence why there was usually 2-3 chinese dudes fighting 1 georgetown guy in most of that video.

asians love that rumble bull****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  asians love that rumble bull****
                  nonsense.

those who win fights , are those whose friends are willing to fight with them.

black , white , asian , mexican , whatever.

the tough guys who want one on one , get koed with a chair from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    nerdrage! calm down dear!

Comment

Tua I stopped reading after just because there in the army doesn't mean they know how to fight...

I'm not grading them on there fighting skills but there attack.. They were so quick to attack...(on some... See enemy,kill enemy) Militant.

Even if those kids fought back, for the most part they were gonna get defeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X