Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer me this, why do Londoners like "Demise" support Man Utd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know what the funniest thing is?

TS is from Ireland and supports Man City.

Comment

Everyone should support their local team. Believe me, you get far more joy from supporting a team you have an actual link with rather than supporting a team just because they are successful. I'd support West Brom even if they were in the conference, and I would love every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        Everyone should support their local team. Believe me, you get far more joy from supporting a team you have an actual link with rather than supporting a team just because they are successful. I'd support West Brom even if they were in the conference, and I would love every minute of it.
        I support Cardiff and to most they are ***** but saying that when I first started watching them they were a lot *****er.

Lost to Brighton bum boys yesterday ffs. Nevermind tho.

Keep the faith

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          I support Cardiff and to most they are ***** but saying that when I first started watching them they were a lot *****er.

Lost to Brighton bum boys yesterday ffs. Nevermind tho.

Keep the faith
          I remember watching West Brom when we were struggling to stay in The Championship, or Division One as it was then. Losing to teams like Grimsby and Stockport. Wouldn't change it for the world, though.

A freezing Tuesday night away at Sheffield Wednesday with my mates. All of us going mental when Kevin Phillips scored a last minute winner. I guarantee glory hunters have never experienced such a high.

Keep the faith.

Comment

Aye it's the taking part that counts. not the winning

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
              I'm no United fan but anyone who has actually been to Manchester would know that the "people from Manchester support City" crap is false. The west of the city and the areas around Manchester are full of United fans. The glory hunter tag is something Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal fans use to make themselves feel better about their lack of success.
              Depends how you define the word 'fan' really. A lot of people in Manchester will claim to support United but will only know about 2 players from the squad when asked to name them. It's a fine line. Most of the proper football fans from Manchester support City from my experience.

Our 2 meetings at Wembley this year for example. I saw about 6 coaches containing United fans on the 2 trips combined, compared to City coaches well into the hundereds. I've lived in Manchester all my life and I know of about 3 season ticket holders, no shit.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                I would rather support a london team in league 2 than support a successful team up north I have no association with whatsoever.
                Ok but if your raised by a parent to support a team...as im sure you will raise your son/daughter whtever

What child actually understands 'supporting your local team'....no child does

All they do is follow their dad

Yeah I agree theres alot of fans in london, and majority of them arnt actual United fans...but what can u do?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                  For the same reason Joe supports them. They are a successful team that wins trophies. It's funny how these plastics from the south don't support teams like Bolton, Blackburn or even Liverpool. It has to be the team that wins everything.
                  im from south and support liverpool due to family roots to liverpool, and i support them because of my perents. if i was a glory hunter i wouldnt support liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
                    if i was a glory hunter i wouldnt support liverpool.
                    lol what?

How long have you been supporting them to make this silly comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      Do you know what the funniest thing is?

TS is from Ireland and supports Man City.

How exactly is that funny? I have a genuine reason to support the club.
                      More of a reason then anyone on here does to support theres, the fact I had a family member who was a regular first team player gives me more of a reason to support Man City then most other fans.

Your club is the club with fans who have no reason to support them... Not city.

Comment

Working...
                      X